The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you use More Than Traffic Source

mowes73

affiliate
Do you use More Than 1 Traffic Source

Hi, Dojo's

I have a question for some of you more experienced people. When you have an offer converting well on one type of traffic source say PPV do you then try to send traffic in other ways to your landing page?

If so which combinations do you use?

Thanks

Martin

Last edited:
In my experience, most marketers are perfecting their skills in one source, maybe two, before going on to others. You truly need to become an expert in one or two before moving on to others. I learned everything I could about two PPC sources before I started doing media buys. Now I use two sources for PPC and two sources for media buying. I will stay with these four until I am expert with all four.

If you have not yet become an expert with your current PPV source, you can easily add one more PPV source and then become expert at those two sources. Once you are consistently successful with those two sources then you can add two other types of traffic sources and become expert with them.

If you try to do more than this, you may not achieve the rapid success you seek. You can actually become expert at a traffic source in a couple of months if you work at it everyday.

Last edited:
Only IF you find a winning campaign.

If you float from one source to another you will find it hard to make money.

Stick to one, find some winners and learn about the traffic and then test those winners on other sources.

Just my 2 cents anyway!

MI
Back