The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you Use CF (click free) keywords on 7search?

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I was wondering if anyone's had any success with using CF keywords on 7search.

I tried them and don't remember getting many conversions; but then again I wasn't tracking my data efficiently at the time.

Thanks

In my experience, you get clicks but never convert - i wouldn't waste your money but just my 2 cents!

Sounds good to me.. I may try one specific campaign with it tho. I notice many of them have fairly low bids.wont hurt too much to test

Sounds good to me.. I may try one specific campaign with it tho. I notice many of them have fairly low bids.wont hurt too much to test

Yeah, if the keywords I am looking for are $0.03 or less I'll try them just to see how it does. For example, with a campaign I've been running for imgpxl share I've seen good results with cf facebook :)

Whoa Luke! You're the first person I've seen that gave away an offer and the keyword! You're the man.. But Im starting to understand how 7search works a little bit more. You have to kinda catch traffic in the crossfire.

I'm getting ready to start one up for Obama... This should get people fired up to click some stuff... :D

Thanks u guys

**UPDATE**

Hey Quick question about CF keywords. Why does 7search ask you to bid a minimum of $0.10 on those keywords? Is it because it's in their best interest to make $$$

I noticed on keywords that have no bids and I bid $0.01, I get the number 1 spot but on occasion, my average bid shows average positions between 4 and 9.

What's up with that?

If I bid $0.01 on a keyword with no competition, am I really getting that #1 spot

even I am also looking for a review from someone who used it already.

Cf keywords do work but, like any good marketing, you have catch the ones that perform before the prices jump up. Here's a tip: make sure that you set any cf keywords you are using to Exact match only. Otherwise, your ads may be pulled in due to our broad return and show up in our SERPs. Remember, Cf keywords are for direct navigation traffic only, so it is hard to assess their performance on broad match. Note that, if set to exact match, only the top bidder will receive the direct navigation traffic.

MI
Back