The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you use an adserver?

There has been a shift in the adserver market over the recent years. Advertisers pay for viewable impressions, ad servers track “served impressions” which results in the numbers they provide becoming dysfunctional to some extent. It's the viewable impressions that count.

Ad fraud has become incredibly advanced these past few years. Our industry has had to expend incredible investments in technology to push back. More and more, Demand Side Platforms have taken up arms, and the investments, to take control away from the ad server providers.

I think it is a good move, the ad servers were in general a great device, but I think the future may be bleak for them.

Thanks TJ,

Interesting!

What I am looking for in particular is the best way to have dynamic mobile banners that will display something different depending on the geo/device/carrier/wifi that the viewer is browsing on.

Thanks TJ,

Interesting!

What I am looking for in particular is the best way to have dynamic mobile banners that will display something different depending on the geo/device/carrier/wifi that the viewer is browsing on.

I usually control this with a script built into my pages by the either the HTML generators or the themes generators I use. I have a friend that does this through his .htaccess file, but scripts for this are everywhere. You might check with the AffKit Tools in the Dojo. @crysper provides loads of great tools like this.

If you want your own private script, then you can get one cheap on Elance or Upwork as it is called now.

MI
Back