The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you think it is good that your web is the number one on search engine?

jingwen

affiliate
Why we use seo with our web? I think all of us want our web is the number one on the search engines.But is it good?
Yes, it could have high traffic,and you can earn more money .
But did you think is it have any disadvantage?
1. There will be more people copying your content.
2. There will be competitors trying to use various methods trap you.
3. Will attract the attention of search engines, will be artificially blocked your site.
4. Some people will be on your optimization technology, and then imitate you, kill you.
So we could not cling to the number,we'd better abundance our content,only we do that,though we have no good number on search engine,we also could earn more money online.

Your post is interesting, does it mean you do not aim to be on page one in search engines for fear of what you outlined above?

What you are saying is not about seo, it is about the human nature I suppose. The envy has been a decisive catalyst of our human history. If you exceed from the crowd, you need to get ready to protect your position.

Otherwise it is a pitty that this thread has been started at almost every webmaster forum.

Why we use seo with our web? I think all of us want our web is the number one on the search engines.But is it good?
3. Will attract the attention of search engines, will be artificially blocked your site.
4. Some people will be on your optimization technology, and then imitate you, kill you.
So we could not cling to the number,we'd better abundance our content,only we do that,though we have no good number on search engine,we also could earn more money online.

Read the following article, SEO Articles|SEO-SEM Tips|Internet Marketing Strategies: Why Businesses Need SEO? Answering WHYs of SEO

Very odd logic. Any business will benefit from more visitors by being ranked number one compared with being ranked number 5 for example.

Point 1 - Yes, but people may copy your content whether you are number 1 or not.

Point 2 - I am perfectly happy in the knowledge that competitors are spending time attempting to 'trap me' whatever that means.

Point 3 - You'll only be 'blocked' (you mean a manual penalty) if your site has gained the number 1 spot through dubious means.

Point 4 - Again. let them spend time on this while I spend time serving customers/developing new services.

I am number 1 for 'google expert' on google,

have I had death threats? YES, but because of my rugby forum :D
Have i been penalised NO as I am white hat.
Have I had my content copied? YES all the damn time

is it worth it? YES as I have bragging rights, and it got me on the BBC :D

Well I am #1 for google expert for a search on google.co.uk (keep in mind that results are now geo located, so outside the Uk you might get different results).

your web is the number one on the search engines it is really good thing, dont affreid of your compititor, seo having more competitive market.so try to do better than your competitor:thumbup:

Yeah, if you fear for blocking and other things you won't get any profits..So many people will play different tactics to grab the users attention, it may happen..But if you stop working on your site because of hackers it will be foolish, if they were copying your content let them do but one day definitely they will be panalized or even they may block also...Thanks..

banners
Back