The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you think email marketing works for CPA?

Yes definitely but I feel you need constant lists and some good software!

It's Aweber all the way(it's a paid one) but you have some free ones too. Livewire is good and so too is Mailchimp.

I tested out Livewire and it tells you clearly that your subscriber will be taken to one offer landing page. So when your email goes out it is then redirected to an offer. I thought that it kind of dilutes your message because after all the person you sent the email to is left staring at an offer which has nothing to do with what you sent them!

I sell safety wear and i can offer an amazing price on high quality safety wear it is great quality and i get it so cheap do you think i should try email marketing because at the moment my website is not getting me many sales.

It's Aweber all the way(it's a paid one) but you have some free ones too. Livewire is good and so too is Mailchimp.

I tested out Livewire and it tells you clearly that your subscriber will be taken to one offer landing page. So when your email goes out it is then redirected to an offer. I thought that it kind of dilutes your message because after all the person you sent the email to is left staring at an offer which has nothing to do with what you sent them!

These are great if you have small lists, but once you start growing and you lists get large these services will become way to expensive. Also for what you are going to pay for these services in the long run you can have your own server and manage your data in a way that you will be able to make a high ROI.
I know servers are expensive, so are ips, so go into a JV and get a couple of people then the cost is divided between all of you. Makes it easier and cheaper for each of you.

Well we have several millions in opt in data. I would start checking into a bigger and more robust system. This will be up to you. At one point it will become worth having your own instead of leasing someone else’s. This can be very expansive but can also save you in the long run.
In a few days I will be writing an article on warming up new ips, but more on that once I get that written.

Email marketing most certainly works on CPA offers. You can even make more than with a CPM offer.
See what Matomy Market has to offer for these kind of programs.

banners
Back