The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you prefer digital or physical products?

Reolink

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Reolink Affiliate Program
Does anybody tell me what kinds of products you like to promote better?

In instance, what would you choose between a 10%-commissioned headphone and a 40%-commissioned digital game?

:):)

I like whichever one sells. :)

Think I prefer digital, though. For example, an Amazon product, aside from making low commission, takes a while to get paid for and may have refunds. A digital game would be faster paying and you wouldn't likely get too many (if any) chargebacks.

But that's me. :)

Today, i will be honest, i do prefer having digital products at all times. This is because of the value they come with or just add onto my own life. i will take for example, a game, it will for sure help expand my creativity. I can also earn some moey from the game let us say when i decide to monetize it. I can also offer some consultancy in the same software given. it is easy to upgrade a software as compared o the physical product. We are in fact moving away from the physical based products.

For physical products, you must be careful with the seller's legitimacy. For digital products, you need high quality content and lots of trust, since those products are usually hype and can easily damage your name as an affiliate

Does anybody tell me what kinds of products you like to promote better?

In instance, what would you choose between a 10%-commissioned headphone and a 40%-commissioned digital game?

:):)

Digital all the way baby :cool:

I like whichever one sells. :)

Think I prefer digital, though. For example, an Amazon product, aside from making low commission, takes a while to get paid for and may have refunds. A digital game would be faster paying and you wouldn't likely get too many (if any) chargebacks.

But that's me. :)
Many prefer digital nowadays, that is trendy:rolleyes:

This is because of the value they come with or just add onto my own life. i will take for example, a game, it will for sure help expand my creativity.
Today, i will be honest, i do prefer having digital products at all times. This is because of the value they come with or just add onto my own life. i will take for example, a game, it will for sure help expand my creativity. I can also earn some moey from the game let us say when i decide to monetize it. I can also offer some consultancy in the same software given. it is easy to upgrade a software as compared o the physical product. We are in fact moving away from the physical based products.
Indeed, promoting digital products can be easy when you are similar to it.

I agree with @azgold – whichever one sells. If you're able to secure a solid niche and make good margins, I don't think it matters whether you're selling physical or digital goods.

I've done very well selling physical goods. There is certainly a learning curve and you want to make sure you have developed efficient processes to handle shipping and returns. Ideally, you only want to sell products with drop-shipping and where the vendor/manufacturer has their own in-house customer service department to handle returns / questions. Otherwise, you're spending a lot of your dealing with stuff that isn't adding to your bottom line.

Oh, and if you believe in the product actually solving a real problem, that's even better.

I personally prefer physical goods which people buy in online shops because most people still spend more money on physical goods still, so, in my opinion, they are more convertible

I personally prefer physical goods which people buy in online shops because most people still spend more money on physical goods still, so, in my opinion, they are more convertible
Physical products take more time to consider if it worth buying. How do you think about this view?

I'd prefer digital products because I get most conversions from it. It's not that it's being trendy, it's just what the people wants (at least basing from the offerwall I'm displaying in my site)...:)

Physical products take more time to consider if it worth buying. How do you think about this view?

They are typically more expensive, so people put more thought into them. Depends on what you're talking about of course (chocolate bar vs a car or house).

I prefer digital products too. Buyers will get instant access when they pay for a product and I think that's awesome.

However, it still depends on your market. Internet marketing involves digital products only while gadgets are obviously physical. They are separate thing really.

Digital offers a much greater opportunity for profit.

However, if you do digital that does not mean that you won't be able to do physical as well.

The only thing that I would advice is try to keep them within your same niche. If they are then they will compliment each other and you get to diversify your options a bit.

To your success,
JC

banners
Back