The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you play an instrument?

SUP 'FIX!

Do any of you play an instrument? There has got to be some musicians out there, this is the thread where we talk about it! I myself play Guitar, Bass, Drums and I have been doing so for almost 10 years now. I don't know what I would do without a Guitar, being able to play music is one of my favorite pass times.

So let's hear it, what do you play?
Wow, it means you got some great skills there, Did you have set up any YouTube channel for videos or why don't you try one!

Get some tutorials from youtube !:)
I already did :rofl
But I sound like a shh robot! Noisy instead of emotional ..Violin is way harder than guitar to hit the right notes ..
5d6tbv.jpg

- Samira

I used to play music a lot, but I just never seem to have time to do anything fun anymore.

Last I check I could play: guitar, bass and piano.

But as we all know, if you don't use it......you lose it. :(
I had almost up to 5 years of break not playing musical instrument at all, but still didn't lose it. However, when I came back, I knew where to press the keys for right sounds, but my fingers were unfamiliar with the keys and not flexible as it used to be, so I had to practice a lot to get back the usual me. That's all. However, I remember making mental effort during the break to remember the keys I learnt. :cool:

I am interested to know why people like to play other musical instruments as solo when there is one musical instrument that contains all those instruments in one package, and it sounds almost as realistic as the actual instruments, plus, you can even play it faster.

I am talking about the Electronic Keyboard, just like the one I added above. It's so amazing and contains all those instruments so why do people still have passion for a single limited musical instrument?

I like playing the guitar. I also wanted to try playing ukulele. It seems to me so fun. I even found a suitable option on reverb, but having read the reverb reviews at I doubt if this the best place to buy it. Does anybody play uke? Is it much easier to play than the guitar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I started playing guitar when I was about 10 years old. My dad had an old acoustic guitar that he used to play, and I would always beg him to let me try it. Eventually, he let me take lessons, and I fell in love with it. I also started playing bass in high school and drums shortly after that. I purchased a lot of cool accessories for a guitar here, but the main thing I learned is you can't buy talent. I'm self-taught on both of those instruments. Music has always been a huge part of my life, and I can't imagine not being able to play an instrument.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to learn how to play electric guitar, my friend said that it is better to start with acoustic guitar, but I don't really want to spend a lot of time on it, would it be right for me to start with electric guitar?

I would like to learn how to play electric guitar, my friend said that it is better to start with acoustic guitar, but I don't really want to spend a lot of time on it, would it be right for me to start with electric guitar?
Just one thing, I've been wondering. Why do people feel there's a need to learn guitar or any other instrument, when you can have all that instrument inside of a piano with real sounds that sound exactly just like the solo instrument. I mean, what do we enjoy in the instruments if not the sound? What makes the guitar different from a piano if not the sound? But not that you have the realistic guitar sound inside of a piano. What makes the piano different from a guitar?

banners
Back