The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you own Facebook pages?

Dario

Do you have any Facebook pages for your projects/niches/business?
And how many FB pages do you own?

How profitable is from your experience building a huge fan base on Facebook?

I only have fb pages for the purposes of buying newsfeed ads. I don't promote fan pages, all the people I know that make a lot of money on facebook buy ads. I have a saying - You can't take likes to the bank.

There are many here and most any other forum that will claim success with FB. I have not found this to be an easy task. My paid ads have always done better through other sources over FB. My persinal experience is that Branding can and probably should be utilizing FB, but as far as fans generating profit, this question continues to be a battle between marketers at every level of the game. For my money, especially with CPA, 1st, 2nd, and even 3rd tier paid traffic produces better results over FB. I think this may change over time, especially when the FB users get more accustom to have ads splashed at them. At present, I think most of them still resent this facet of FB.

I have quite a few Facebook Pages and most of them have been pretty profitable. I try to look at my Pages like how look at a mailing list. Building a Page is an investment. By building up that TARGETED audience, you have an opportunity to monetize them for long term income. Once you build that audience you can also decide how you monetize them. For example, last year I started using Teespring to monetize one of my Pages and I've already made over $10,000 profit just from that one Page using Teespring! I still monetize it using other methods I've been using for years too :)

Pages have a ton of potential. It's all about patience and seeing the long term goal. Plus, if you pick a niche you like, you'll enjoy doing it!

Ya also i read a lot about a plugin trustjacker , that was just awesome for covert promotion of your offers to facebook fans. Lukepeerfly's blog also has a post about trustjacker i think!

Ya also i read a lot about a plugin trustjacker , that was just awesome for covert promotion of your offers to facebook fans. Lukepeerfly's blog also has a post about trustjacker i think!

Yeah, TrustJacker is one of the methods I use to monetize my Pages and to build a mailing list from my Pages. The article I wrote about it is here: Monetize Facebook Fan Pages with TrustJacker

I've been using TrustJacker WITH Teespring to help monetize my traffic. Results have varied, but some shirts seem to do okay :)

I own 6 facebook pages and I only increase their likes by forcing visitors to like if they really want to see content of website. (Social Locker)

banners
Back