The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you know about the free coaching from Bing?

I had an account rep I worked with years ago and they were always wanting to offer campaign help. Most of what they will teach you is how to use their platform interface and offer help in understanding most all of the basics to get you up and running.

They are not landing page experts, they are not conversion experts, and they are not tracking experts. You need to get help in this community for those things.

Any education from a vendor on how to use their platform is generally going to be of benefit to you. Just remember there is more to learn than what they can teach you.

I had an account rep I worked with years ago and they were always wanting to offer campaign help. Most of what they will teach you is how to use their platform interface and offer help in understanding most all of the basics to get you up and running.

They are not landing page experts, they are not conversion experts, and they are not tracking experts. You need to get help in this community for those things.

Any education from a vendor on how to use their platform is generally going to be of benefit to you. Just remember there is more to learn than what they can teach you.

Oh really..... I was expecting they help me with how to optimize campaigns.... cause that's what I need help with.

@Kay Huang - oh, I'm sorry that happened, my mistake. You can't access it because it's in The Dojo, sorry! Didn't notice when I posted the thread. :oops:

You may find something helpful in the Optimization forum.

I'm assuming that you've split tested headlines and copy? Eliminated non-performing keywords?

banners
Back