The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you invite everybody to CPAFix?

WishBone

Affiliate
Greetings,

I was wondering if people here just go and invite every internet marketer they know or do you guys choose who to invite? I was worried if I made a public invite, low quality people would join and just leech all around so I decided not to until I can only invite those who like to participate and be a part of the community.

Agreed^

CPAFix is open to anyone with a winning mindset - as long as you stick by the rules and help others, your good!

Cpafix is for every one.
CPAFix is open to anyone with a winning mindset

I agree, the doors should be open for everybody who is interested.
But for me personally CPA is the Champions League of all IM.
I respect this high level and I also expect from others that they are willing to work with quality.
So I personally would only invite seriously interested people, people who can persist.
For me quality is more important than quantity :)
but the reality itself will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Well,

I suggest every marketer to join CPAfix because its an great community ;)

Well, You dont really need to worry because Mods are pretty active and so is the Admin!

The team at CPAfix takes good care of jerks :D

Regards
Sam~

PS: I'd suggest- Invite people you know personally or you feel like the person really wants to learn about the industry :) It'll help keep this community clean ;)

I have never been invite , but now i'll invite to friends and other to join this interesting community. Thanks for remind us.

I'll invite everyone and their moms to join, cause seriously, the more the merrier. Is always good to sorround yourself with people of winning mindset to brainstorm, join forces and basically have a good time making money.

Cheers.

banners
Back