monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do You Have Experience With ClickFunnels or InstaBuilder?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by T J Tutor, Jul 19, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I'm curious as to the effectiveness of using the ClickFunnels service and/or InstaBuilder. Have any of you worked with these products? What is your opinion on their features and effectiveness?

2. monetizer
  3. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Never had a use for either seeing as I'm not an affiliate per se, however as a former graphic designer I always think it's better to design your own for better conversions and better leads or take a skeleton of a leading page and revise it in Photoshop..however i realize the limitations and the drawbacks of this method, I'm just biased and hate seeing one size fits all (with some variations in the colour palette & font) landers but i realize not everyone is a designer no has access/ or time to play around to/in PS and some other factors go into great conversion banners anyway!

4. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

I never used any thing semiler
    i develop my Staff Cus actullay these services are adding many Libraries to my Landing page witch i don't need
    and it effects the speed of my landing page
    actually i have seen a landing page of my partner created by instabuilder it has a lot of things that he Don't need any ways
    ifu want ur landing page to be light sty away From this based on my experience
    other ways u can use it and remove the Javascript libraries that u Don't need From the code

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yep! Me too. I've always used an outsource or built them in Artisteer. Just curious as to the effectiveness these days with a canned product like these two.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI