The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Have Experience With ClickFunnels or InstaBuilder?

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I'm curious as to the effectiveness of using the ClickFunnels service and/or InstaBuilder. Have any of you worked with these products? What is your opinion on their features and effectiveness?

Never had a use for either seeing as I'm not an affiliate per se, however as a former graphic designer I always think it's better to design your own for better conversions and better leads or take a skeleton of a leading page and revise it in Photoshop..however i realize the limitations and the drawbacks of this method, I'm just biased and hate seeing one size fits all (with some variations in the colour palette & font) landers but i realize not everyone is a designer no has access/ or time to play around to/in PS and some other factors go into great conversion banners anyway!

I never used any thing semiler
i develop my Staff Cus actullay these services are adding many Libraries to my Landing page witch i don't need
and it effects the speed of my landing page
actually i have seen a landing page of my partner created by instabuilder it has a lot of things that he Don't need any ways
ifu want ur landing page to be light sty away From this based on my experience
other ways u can use it and remove the Javascript libraries that u Don't need From the code

Never had a use for either seeing as I'm not an affiliate per se, however as a former graphic designer I always think it's better to design your own for better conversions and better leads or take a skeleton of a leading page and revise it in Photoshop..however i realize the limitations and the drawbacks of this method, I'm just biased and hate seeing one size fits all (with some variations in the colour palette & font) landers but i realize not everyone is a designer no has access/ or time to play around to/in PS and some other factors go into great conversion banners anyway!
I never used any thing semiler
i develop my Staff Cus actullay these services are adding many Libraries to my Landing page witch i don't need
and it effects the speed of my landing page
actually i have seen a landing page of my partner created by instabuilder it has a lot of things that he Don't need any ways
ifu want ur landing page to be light sty away From this based on my experience
other ways u can use it and remove the Javascript libraries that u Don't need From the code

Yep! Me too. I've always used an outsource or built them in Artisteer. Just curious as to the effectiveness these days with a canned product like these two.

banners
Back