“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you have bad habits?

Dario

If you have what are they?

My bad habits:

- eating & drinking unhealthy food & drink
- drinking too much coffes daily
- lazyness (sometimes)

My worst habit is underestimating how long a task will take to complete. It freaking bites me in the bottom every time. :mad:

So, because of the previous bad habit I described always bites me in the bottom.......it means that time management and organization is my weakest skill base.

When i find a so called bad habbit i see it as a oppurtunity to transform it into a good habbit. Even thinking habbits ( negative to positive ) it's pretty easy.. :p

After this article, from September I am not planning to drink coffe anymore.
Suzi Gage: Can drinking too much coffee kill you? | Science | theguardian.com

Not drinking coffee could kill me. Or drive me to kill someone else. :D

3VP5Xqn.jpg

I don't know if this is a character flaw or a virtue. I have no qualms about going above and beyond to help family and friends. I'm damn near maniacal in getting those request done ASAP. They say, "We can do it tomorrow." I say, "We can get it done now." But, when it comes to tasks I need to perform for myself, EVERY SINGLE TIME, procrastination bites me in the rear end. I wonder if there's a psychological/physiological term for that.

What is even more odd is that I'm a self-professed misanthrope. It's a cornucopia of contradictions floating around in my noodle. When I die, behavioral scientists are going to have a field day when it's all over.

Last edited:
I have several. The most glaring to me is my addiction to caffeine when I want to focus at night. Smoking is also something I can't do without specially after eating.

drinking a lot of coffee and smoking...don't have too much time for sleeping

banners
Back