The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you have a MYBlogLog account?

camp185

affiliate
Just wondering if any you blogger have installed the Recent Visitor widget from MyBlogLog?

I seem to be having a problem with it. I am getting visitors, but it is not showing them.

I haven't installed the widget but i have the tracking script on the site. And its reporting fine.

I just checked my account and its seems normal to me.

Last edited:
what do you mean "not showing"? Is it just default gray icons instead of pictures?
MyBlogLog users must have pictures or avatars uploaded to theirs profiles and to be logged in to MyBlogLog when visiting your site in order for you to see those pictures on the visitors list. Give it some time and you should see some pictures show up...

what do you mean "not showing"? Is it just default gray icons instead of pictures?
MyBlogLog users must have pictures or avatars uploaded to theirs profiles and to be logged in to MyBlogLog when visiting your site in order for you to see those pictures on the visitors list. Give it some time and you should see some pictures show up...

It seems to be tracking stats at least now. I am getting no pictures, so I guess, I have had no bloglog users visit that is all. The site is still a baby as far as blogs are concerned.

I have had an account with mybloglog for a few months now but have not yet got around to installing any widgets on my blog.

As far as blogging resources go i think it has potential definitely.

I do have mybloglog account and I have installed its widget. This widget is cool because it's nice to see other members of mybloglog keep on visiting on my blogs.

Here it is: MyBlogLog

It was an independent company, but was recently bought by Yahoo so I figured I give it a try.

Just visited and my bloglog avatar is showing up, HIP. My blog is also new and i believe people need to have an account for it to show visitors. I am getting ok levels of visitors though mine is also empty. My blog here. Come over and leave your avatar:dancing:eek:n mine so it looks at little fuller.

My blog is attracting readers though dont think they are really on the blog scene so not displaying loads of users. Well thats what am hoping!!

banners
Back