The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do You Buy App Or Create App?

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
I have the mobile app idea in my mind. Now what should I do? Do I start learning to make the app from scratch or do I have to hire some programmers in order to build the app. What is your best suggestion?

Hi Joshua,

I believe that without right knowledge, it will take much time to develop a stable user-friendly app.
So you should think more about finding developing team on your needs.

Do agree with you. You should contact to the developer in order to build your app. You know plenty of time needed to do build a simple app. Don't forget about graphics designer too.

I believe hiring someone professional in programming , will definitely help you to grow your idea fast! And beside this, you can use your time to invest more for your business. ( hire a team of IT , Graphic designs, Marketing, etc)

I think it is better to hire some professional programmers and desiners to developer the app according to your idea. You need to tell them your requirements. This may coast you some money, but it saves you much time. There are also many companies dedicated to help developing and designing apps, you can search for a reliable and affordable one. However, you need to know that after launching your app, you have to promote your app in a righ way to make your app popular and visible in search. If you know some app promotion knowledge, you can do it by yourself. If you don't know clearly, you can consult some professional app promotion service providers and app store optimization agencies, such as gummicube, ASOTop1, tapaso, apptensive, and so on.

You can do both depending on how you predict the future market. When you are buying the app, then you also buy their concept right? Now you can rebuild or furnished the app as well. Buying app sometimes worthy. Because programmer doesn't want to take the risk. But one thing they forget that if their app viral in one day then they haven't do anything. On the other hand generates an idea and build an app just like charm or happiness of creation. If your concent is well enough you can boom the market and make enough revenue.

What I suppose to mean. It depends on how to do able to calculate the future market.

banners
Back