The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

do i need a website or blog obligatory to subscribe to an affiliate network?

kimo551

affiliate
hey everyone
i am a newbie and most people said that you must give to the AM your blog or website about CPA or marketing to have more chance to be accepted in the affiliate network

i don't have one , so it is possible to be accepted without it?

(i ll buy a domaine and VPS for my landing pages)

thank you

@kimo551: I heard there are networks for which you don't need a website. So a site is not obligatory for the acceptance in a network, though I don't know which networks these are ;)

On the other hand, creating a simple site with a few short articles (about 200 words each is sufficient) is such an easy process nowadays, that you should consider it - also as a kind of 'home component' of your business (think of branding!!).

Consider it this way: An Internet Marketer who wants to earn money online, but has no website,
is for me personally like a motorist who wants to drive Formula 1, but hasn't a car ;)
Just my opinion ;)

Not all the marketers have their website about CPA. I suppose most of them do not brag about CPA at all.

Try to look like an agency. Just search google for "digital advertising agency", make up your company name and make a simple wordpress website like other agencies. Like "we are cool, we do media buys, contact us here". That's much easier and works better than CPA blog.

@Marc : if you can help me, when i can found how to make a site or blog and related to domaine ?
and if i do it, i must use a different domaine for my landing pages ?

@Konstantin:it s also a good solution , thank you !

Creating a blog will only benefit you on the long run.

It is definitely worth your time since there is where you will be able to provide value and once you decide to expand and promote several offers that will be your center for everything.

If you got any questions send me a private message.

To your success,
JC

I have sign up to a couple of affiliate/cpa network, I'm somehow a newbie just like you, just state that you have currently no website, state your promotion campaign, most of the time, they will accept your application.

MI
Back