The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do follow blog commenting - List of Do follow blogs

davidm23

affiliate
Hi there,

we all are in search of High PR dofollow blogs to get good Quality backlinks. If you could find some high PR do follow blogs with a good comment approving percentage you may get pretty good number of quality links. Here am sharing a 'not bad' list of dofollow blogs.

Check this article - List of Dofollow Blogs - Quality Link Building

Here are some you dont mention NoviceBloggers, Hellbound Bloggersm and Teenius.These blogs use do follow as well as top commentators widget as well as comment luv plugin.l Its cool to use these sites for commenting.

P.S:As I am new I am not able to post links here. Pls google it and go to the blogs. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks a lot for the list. Do you guys have any tool to use to look for high PR, dofollow blogs with keywordluv/commentluv in them?I think it would be best to have those kind of list or tool.Thanks in advance!

Here's another list of DoFollow blogs:

Code:
http://anhblog.net/search-engine-optimatization/tutorial-make-money-online/101-best-do-follow-blogs-to-build-backlinks/

I m wondering about those blogs which are having dofollow but the respons of the administrator is not for a year or may be more than that.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing blog list. I want to know that you already checked all link are Do follow or not.

Auctionwebsitescript

banners
Back