The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Divded! Facebook or Plenty of Fish?

jacobc

Hi guys and gals. I am divided on whether to use Facebook Ads or Plenty of Fish to promote dating cpa offers.

What would you recommend a newbie to use? FB or PoF?

I have $110 dollars per week to spend on advertising.

Thanks.

$110 isn't much tbh but PoF is more forgiving... I'd personally go with PoF as it's easier for affiliate offers to get accepted - don't always think dating tho you need to think outside the box!

110$ is very little to start with PPC.

If you do want to go with facebook, make a fan page focusing on viral content and start promoting it with sponsored posts and facebook ads, it's much cheaper. With that 110$ you'll get initial fans and if you post the right content...you'll get viral. Once you have the fans...it won't be hard.

If you want to get with PoF, even if you find a good campaign, with just 110$ probably you won't have enough cashflow to keep the campaign running so you still need to borrow a few more.

PPC is not easy, I always recommend getting into PPC with at least 500, others say 1000.

For dating POF at start is good choice. Especially with 110$/week, plus you won't have problems with ads approval.
Dating on Facebook can easily lead to getting your acc banned.

On POF try also other CPA offers from different nichessuch as daily deals or penny auctions. Those worked for me.

Facebook Pages with optimized cpm bidding strategy will give you really cheap clicks.

POF is good if you target your members using the demographics tool they have. The CPM is a low of 16 cents, so you're not going to burn through your budget very quickly while you're figuring out your ads. just my 2 cents...

banners
Back