The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dirty Business Of Email Submits

i think there was is some script which you can add to your offer page by iframing that let you record how many email submits were done. read some where. dont remember.

There could be but not that I know of. A lot of offers that do not allow IFraming has whats called an IFrame buster. So it doesn't help to IFrame them. Also keep in mind that a lot of the advertisers do not allow IFraming. If they catch you then they remove you from the offer and not pay you for the conversions.

Man all these networks are so dirty today! I wouldn't want a relationship with a dirty girl, and I don't want one with a dirty network. I want a strong bond between us.

Personally, coming from an Affiliate view as well as a network owner view, I would personally suggest this.

Build you own email / zip offer(s), promote them just as you would and create your own co-reg path. Just make sure the offer(s) you're using are co-reg.
In the end, you will make more money, as well as build a list, and you will be the one seeing the true value of your hard efforts. On the other hand, you will see why email / zip submit advertisers shave. They make very little to nothing off of just the persons information, 99% of the money is in the co-reg path, You're lucky if 1:100 go through to do anything in the path. As a network whole standpoint, the people doing blackhat methods or sending poor quality traffic affect the network as a whole, so it is the networks fault as well as the advertisers. It's the networks fault for letting the bad quality traffic come through but it's also the advertisers fault for not letting the network know about the quality of the traffic. But in the end, the advertiser is the one making more money than anyone off of it.

But like I said earlier, if you really want to see the true value of your traffic, create your own email / zip campaigns as well as a path.

The way I run my company, is I'm bluntly truthful with all of our affiliates, we have complete transparency with our advertisers and speak with them multiple times per week.

banners
Back