The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct linking to PPC, or presell landing page?

AliC

affiliate
Hey - with PPC, is it best to direct link to a PPC CPA offer - or have a presell landing page?

Many CPA marketers recommend having a landing "review" page for skin products before going to the offer.

If so, are there any good landers out there?

Cheers!
Alex

what vertical do you plan on running?

some offers don't allow it. it all depends on the terms.

It's always recommended to use a pre sell page but id personally recommend split testing various landers and direct linking to see what works out best for you. Have you got a spy tool? thats the best way to see whats out there and working.

Last edited:
AliC What works and what doesn't depends on lot of factors. If the offer is good and the offer landing page is appealing then it can covert well on direct linking. But in general pre-landers works better where you convey a message to the user(angle of your promotion) and ask them to take action which is signup, pin submit, sale etc. But you should be the one to test out direct linking or pre lander works best for your niche. If it would have been me, I would have used pre landersfor skin care products.

Thanks.

What spy tools are good - whatrunswhere/adbeat are pricey.

The vertical is dentists - a landing page is done by the CPA network. It is something like this:

1800dentist dot com

Direct linking is not allowed google, so I wondered what value add I could add for a lander pay per call?

Thanks.

What spy tools are good - whatrunswhere/adbeat are pricey.

The vertical is dentists - a landing page is done by the CPA network. It is something like this:

1800dentist dot com

Direct linking is not allowed google, so I wondered what value add I could add for a lander pay per call?
Why not you collect the lead first. You can drive your traffic to a sales funnel and make more money by this way. You don't need to worry about direct linking as well.

You really need a landing page, as you don't generally have enough space on an ad to sufficiently qualify the user.

Doesn't have to be complicated, a simple landing page with a bit of product info/USPs and a click to call button can work wonders.

Mike

Hi Alex, well there are ppc networks that allow direct linking but, Landers allows you to engage the visitor before you show them the offer.

banners
Back