The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Digital PPS products on FB pages?[Last question]

Dario

It`s my last question I promise! :D
I know that you finished this ~Affiliate Marketing Expert Week~ but I would be happy
If you could answer on this.

Have you ever tried to promote any PPS digital products from Clickbank(ebooks,video courses) or similar affiliate networks?
And are you satisfied with results?

Thanks for answering all of my questions this week!

No problem. If you come up with any questions after this week has officially ended (not sure if it has or not :p) then you can always email me.

I've had some success with promoting digital products, but they've all been ones I use myself and the majority of them are products of friends. For example, I promote The Dojo, Screw95, PopUp Domination, and TrustJacker. Of course, I'm also now somewhat venturing into the space with my own FPTraffic.

Long story short, I've been VERY satisfied with the results. I think it really depends on how you promote and what you promote. I primarily do review articles and mail my list about these products. My audience trusts me because they know I do my best to provide value to them. I'm not going to throw garbage in their face to make a few dollars. Because of that, I've had email blasts that have generated thousands of dollars.

If you can build an audience and provide value, you open yourself up to all sorts of avenues of monetization and with the right audience, digital products can be pretttttty sweet :)

MI
Back