The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Digital Incest & the Death of AdSense

AffiliateGuild

affiliate
According the Scott Boulch, author of The Death of AdSense, and the Return to Common Sense!, digital incest can best be described as the bottom-feeders of Internet Marketing who prey on other newbie Internet Marketers by selling them "make money crap" ... a topic that is being afforded much discussion around the affiliate forums these days.

Scott goes on to say that "AdSense is Officially Dead!"

If you're making your living mostly from AdSense, you're probably panicked right now. Or if like me, you chose to diversify or not use AdSense at all, you're probably signing "Ding dong the witch is dead" from the Wizard of Oz.

In fact, Boulch says that the super affiliates are moving away from AdSense. He implies that the big reason for this shift is because of the changes Google has made to the AdSense program.

You know, I can't do just to Scott's report. Why don't you download it for yourself and have a read. Scott?s report is being offered as a free download for a short time. To get the report, click the link, go to his website, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your name, email addy and a password. You?ll then be sent a confirmation link to get the report.

Rosalind Gardner says to "Pay particular attention to Scott?s list-building strategy which is excellent!"

Have a read and come on back to have an open discussion of what you think on this topic ... oh, and I think we can do it without Google bashing please. I'm more interested in the market's trends and what others predict as the wave of the future. :cool:

{{Affiliate tracking part of links Removed by Linda - No affiliate links allowed}}

Last edited by a moderator:
Click Flipping

ezine4.jpg
If you've been following the discussions of Scott Boulch, the Nada Guru Guy, regarding the topic of AdSense being dead, then you've probably read both of his eReports.

You can follow the links in my previous post to his website and download both eReports for free.

I recommend that you do and do read them, don't just file them away for another day. If you're new to the affiliate space, then you're reading a lot of material telling you how to make money using AdSense, chances are those materials are outdated. So, read what the Nada Guy has to say because the topography of what AdSense is and isn't has definately changed.

If you're not new to the affiliate space, I'd be curious about what you think about Click Flipping. It's explained in the second eReport.

I have to think that Google has something up their sleeve to be revealed in the near future. Shall we guess at what it is and what it might do?

Okay, so I've thrown out three topic for discussion here and I will be blogging about this too on my blogs ...

• Is AdSense really dead?
  • What do you think about Click Flipping?
  • What do think Google will do next?

I'd love to have a discussion with everyone about this topic because I think it profoundly effects so much of the affiliate space as there are a lot of affiliates with Google on everything they do. Are you making any money with it anymore?

{And sorry for the affy links, only Mods enjoy that perk. Makes moderating all worth while, yes?!!}

Adsense is very well alive and thriving.

It's just more difficult to make money with it for some publishers that it used to be 2 years ago but still quite possible with the required effort and knowledge.

Alive and Thriving

I don't disagree that AdSense is alive ... clearly Google is still using it, so that's easily agreed upon. But thriving ... ?

See this is what I'm curious about. What is "thriving" to you?

Some AdSense afffiliates were earning a very nice income from their AdSense placements, but how many have had their pocketbooks deeply effected by the changes to the AdSense program?

Are you earning what you were? Were you earning a two digit, three digit, four digit income? More? What's thriving?

If you went from several digits to a couple of digits ... you're probably not thinking AdSense is thriving anymore. So, I'm curious to hear more specifics on this topic.

I'm earning good money with adsense and its growing, but I'm not going to expand on this, sorry.
This just requires a different set of skills than when dealing with affiliate programs and no, it's not easy at all.

But everyone is diffirent and there's no ultimate way to make money online, there're multiple ways and everyone needs to check different stuff to see what works best for him :)

AdSense & Click Flipping

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your input. I appreciate the time. And, I hear what you're saying about it requiring a different skills set than affiliate programs ... that could be a whole forum unto its self.

So, I'm still seeking input from others on this topic. I'm not looking to know what your exact earnings are, honestly I don't care and I hope it's a lot.

What I'm going after here is a discussion as to the validity of Scott's claims that AdSense as we knew it ... know it ... is dead when it comes to making those fat paychecks. Are the days of phat checks over? Did your digits drop?

Anyone out there doing Click Flipping?

MI
Back