The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Digg Traffic Vs Delicious Traffic

F

Flex

Hy guys,

Which is giving you more referral traffic?
Digg OR Delicious OR some other ways?

Hy guys,

Apart from these 2 there are many other social bookmarking sites like mixx, propeller, diigo... which are also useful in generating traffic to your site apart from digg & delicious. Among these 2, I have seen digg is better in terms of generating traffic for your site.

There are several social bookmarking sites which send good traffic such as stumbleupon, mixx, Indianpad etc. I think digg is supported by Google and Delicious is supported by Yahoo. So I prefer Digg.com

I prefer dig.Digg is indexed faster and sometime posts rank in Google also.Digg and del.icio.us can drive thousands of visitors within a 24 hour period.digg does not drive as much as traffic as it used to give.

in those mentioned social media site for me i have only few traffic from digg and delicious site even propeller. The only two media site thats gives me an average traffics are facebook and twitter.

Hy guys,

Hi,
Use social networking sites such as twitter,facebook, etc to get more traffic. But one important thing you should have more number of followers/friends to increase traffic.

I think it often depends on your type of site and content. Some subjects don't get much search through the likes of Digg and Delicious. Viral stuff can be great through these sites but they're not for everyone. If it's not for you then you may want to consider bookmarking sites with dofollow links such as folkd so that you at least get some link juice.

MI
Back