The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Digg This :: If possible !!

I have just dug it. Spreading out ukwebmasterworld is a great thing to do
I like it and I'm glad to see this forum's success :)

Mate i would get rig of that link to Digg asap before you account gets banned, i had my account banned about 4 months ago for doing the same thing, there are spy's in them there woods ! :oops:

Thanks everyone.

Mate i would get rig of that link to Digg asap before you account gets banned, i had my account banned about 4 months ago for doing the same thing, there are spy's in them there woods ! :oops:
RiverWire thank to you also for thinking about me.
But Its not like promoting something crap. It is a thread of UKWW. I am just trying to attract some more users to join this forum to make it more powerful.

Regards
John

I know that mate its not the fact you are promoting something crap or not crap its against Diggs TOS to ask for diggs, its manipulating the results, just a warning because it happened to me i couldnt care a less if you post the url or not lol

Thanks for the warning mate! I hope I have removed the right link, lol. If not, just let me know ;)

I know that mate its not the fact you are promoting something crap or not crap its against Diggs TOS to ask for diggs, its manipulating the results, just a warning because it happened to me i couldnt care a less if you post the url or not lol

Another bombshell is, Digg might ban the URL permanently if they find something fishy, I have good experience with that. Asking a digg on open place like forum is not advisable at all ;)

i dugg it. if u need a digg again, u can let me know via aim!

MSN: mmelen2[at]yahoo.com

will be more than happy to digg/comment anyones articles.

banners
Back