The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Different result from pages from the UK

colinuk

affiliate
My website name is ukfinancials.com when i was searched in google.co.uk web result shows 3rd position for (uk loans provider this keyword) but when i am click on

pages from uk I didn't get my result. What is the reason behind this?

I typed in the keywords you mentioned, you site was in number 4 position, clicked on it and it worked fine for me. See attached image

Attachments

• works.jpg
    works.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
I typed in the keywords you mentioned, you site was in number 4 position, clicked on it and it worked fine for me. See attached image

Yeah thanks, but when I am click pages from uk I didn't get my result. What is the reason behind this?

I did not get the same experience, when I clicked it, It took me to your site. BTW, is your site hosted in UK?

Dear Temi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Further apology for not making my question presentable and understandable,

I would like to explain the question once again to you!!

The name of my website is ukfinancials.com so the constrain is when ever I type the name of my website (ukfinancials.com) in the search area where in by default is the web but when we click on the option ie (pages from the UK web) please find the attachment for the same I am not able to see the name of my website.

I hope I am able to explain you this time.

Also I would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Waiting for your favorable reply.

Attachments

• searchingoogle.co.uk.jpg
    searchingoogle.co.uk.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi Colinuk, I got your point. I have checked your site and it's not really listed in google.co.uk serp when pages from the UK has been clicked instead of web when you type in the search box the keyword "us loans provider".

Is your site hosted in UK?

For a .com to perform in a UK search, it must be hosted on a UK Located Server.

You have been asked about the hosting several times so why not tell us where your site is Hosted so we can help you ??

MI
Back