propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Different landing page for different offer and domain too ?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by shivendra, Aug 18, 2016.

1. shivendra

shivendra Affiliate affiliate

I have a doubt.
    I am new here so forgive me if my question is too wired or less technical..whatever..
    As per the basics reading here and articles..we need to create a good LP for a offer to make it more legit.
    So suppose i have a offer name "x". I buy a domain name related to x created a LP there.
    Now for offer "y " again i have to buy a new domain ?
    Cant i buy a domain for eg XXXYYYZZZ little different from offers and just upload a LP over there for all the offers??do i need to buy domain every time for every different offers ?

2. mxyzptlkfishstiks

mxyzptlkfishstiks Affiliate affiliate

Choose a top level generic domain name that covers both x and y.

Example generic name:

fish.com (top level)
    fish.com/x-fish.html
    fish.com/y-fish.html

However, using a vanity name for a domain doesn't hurt in that you can "cover" any topic.

Example vanity name:
    firstnamelastname.com

TonyB and shivendra like this.
  3. shivendra

@mxyzptlkfishstiks
    Thank you for the suggestion on my query :)
    I already have a good domain with .com which i think can work in many of normal campaigns.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

If you plan on promoting only one niche on that domain, sure you can use it for multiple offers within that niche with one domain. Just make the domain name relevant.

You can even use one domain for multi niches if you can figure out a suitable name. For example, a site about free stuff (could be anything free - downloads, samples, whatever) but targeted stuff is always the best scenario in this biz.

shivendra likes this.
  5. SCMinstapage

SCMinstapage Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yep, as others have said, you can just publish the landing pages to different subdomains as long as the primary domain is relevant to the subject of the landing page. And as @azgold said, the more targeted it is, the better it will convert. I'd also make sure you keep the domains you select professional and aligned with the brand you're projecting.

6. shivendra

thanks a lot for your feedback

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed