The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Differences Between "Affiliate" and "Super Affiliate" Media Buyers

monasco

Many of you probably think hard work and prime supernatural business skills are what ultimately creates a super affiliate.

Well, that's not always the case.

Let's take one super affiliate in particular for example, Charles Ngo.

In his blog, he tells us of his whole story.

He got his first big hit after a "tip" by a veteran affiliate Nicky Cakes, who, publicly shared a gold piece of advice on his own affiliate marketing blog.

He pretty much just copied and pasted a proven, working headline and landed $70,000 profit in that month.

Let's be honest.

We, and Charles knows it -- had it not been for that single advice, there is a possibility that Charles wouldn't be where he is now. There is a slight chance that he wouldn't have gotten the momentum, drive, inspiration..and CAPITAL to keep pushing and testing new campaigns that he got from that single success.

His true moment of success was because he did the right thing at the right time -- not because he worked his ass off.

Sure, Charles dedicated his life to affiliate marketing at the time, but once you have a profitable campaign like that going, all you're doing is checking stats and maybe uploading a few images to optimize/scale it.

I don't care what any of you say, that is not hard work.

I know some of you define hard work differently, but let's get in touch with reality here -- it's nothing compared to working a 9-5 for a flat pay. It's nothing like being in a third-world country where you slave away 12 hours a day for less than a dollar. It might be 'very hard' if you've been spoiled by wealth your whole life and never had to work..you see, that's a different story.

I've had profitable campaigns myself, and you have to do absolutely nothing except watch the money pile (unless if you choose to optimize and scale it.)

So with that said, the primary factors that separates the "super affiliates" from the "rest" are these:

• One Campaign
• Luck
• Working Smart and Correctly, not Harder (Use what works)
• The Drive to Take Action

One good campaign will give you the huge budget you'll ever need to test campaigns and even if you're new you can "throw shit at the wall until something sticks" and something will stick if your money is big enough. This is where the second factor, luck, comes in.

You'll learn what works and what doesn't from all the testing money you'll get from one profitable campaign.

Go with what works instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, especially if you're a shitty copywriter.

You can tell by Charles' blog, that when he tries to sell his 'service' that he hasn't spent much time learning copy at all.

But he's one of the most successful in the biz.

Why?

He got lucky.

And he was smart enough to apply what already works.

Simply said.

He has the capital to keep going from that one single campaign.

He doesn't have to learn to be a great copywriter anymore.

He now has a team working for him who does it for him.

This is how this unique industry of media buying and advertising operates.

You can either get lucky yourself, or learn the trade and raise your chances of 'luck' -- proven methods.

Nothing is promised in advertising.

Everything is testing.

Taking action - It's been said over and over again. You must start to get results.

It even sounds cliche today, but if you don't start, you're going absolutely no where.

It's equivalent to the super affiliates just pausing all of their campaigns.

The money stops.

I just really had to get this off my chest and slap you with a dose of affiliate marketing realism.

Last edited:
I partially agree with you, the first successful campaign is almost always a bit of luck, but overtime you see these patterns and you learn how to "improve your luck".

MI
Back