The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Did someone try datinggold?

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
I've been thinking in run offers from dating gold, and then i discovered that from there, 2 or3 of the websites like untrue,xxx match, spice or nice...Have already been promoted by me but through another affiliate network that broked these offers, the fact is that then i did not get any lead at all, but since i'm looking to promote direct offers i'm having a lot of signups, my concern is if they pay or not.

theyre around forever which is a good sign

signup and send some small amounts to test., see whats up, if you get your check etc
always good to split the traffic & risk

i would be careful though. if you send a lot of traffic and the pay out occurs when they register..etc... but fail to purchase a membership you may get forced into a share of sale if not enough traffic backs out

I havn't heard bad things about them but they are very concerned about the type of traffic methods used. You would really want to reach out to your AM from DG and see what is allowed. The above statement is very true though, if the traffic does not convert on the backend they'll force the rev share.

MI
Back