The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Did Bing Ads Ban Me?

aharvey101

affiliate
Hi Guys n Gals,

I was advertising on Bing and have been for the last few months but in small volume until the last week. I pushed about 800 clicks last week. I have been using vouchers to fund my account and now I think they have finally banned me. I get this message when trying to log in "We don't recognise this account: myaccount@myaccount.com" (my email instead of the "myaccount" stuff). They didn't send me an email saying what has happened or anything. just this bullshit.

Does this mean I am banned?

I have looked around and seen that people who get this message get it because they got banned.

On a side note, Seriously What the fuck microsoft. way to keep customers...they are never going to be top tier if they keep up with this bull shit. :mad:

You mean they are never going to be top tier if they don't allow you to keep stealing from them? If you're gonna try to scam them, then just do it but don't get all pissy when they ban you once you get caught.

Yeah, you have been banned.
Just make a new account, its pretty easy on Bing to get multiple accounts.
facebook is the real pain in the ass!

Stay away from Bing.It`s not the best place for affiliates nowadays.

That is silly. If they banned you you did something wrong. If you keep blaming Bing or whoever, you are never going to get anywhere. Admit, at least to yourself that you are the problem and do something about it. Then watch your problems go away.

There are many, many affiliates using Bing with no problems.

Get on to a chat and talk to support. They are pretty responsive and ask why your account is disabled. Perhaps it is just a system error which happens all the time in Microsoft. Who knows support can help you resurrect your account :)

I would simply give them a call and see what's up.

Simply registering a new account and starting up again isn't as simple as it used to be, their system recognize you quite quickly. On Google it's the worst to get back into, so your only choice is to fully comply with their advertising guidelines. But if you co-operate and jump through a few hoops they should let you back in.

I have a hunch it was due to using too many vouchers to fund your account. Remember that they are a business as well so they do rely on people paying cash for clicks at some point. Just call them up and see what they say, always works for me if I have a problem I need solved.

Nick

banners
Back