The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Diablo Media Scam

blackpanda

affiliate
They said they want to work with me bigger ,they wanted to grow business with me.I worked bigger ,amount of dollars have raised up then they didnt send payment.Payment will be sent to the 15th of the month, Mack said, but was not sent.They cheated me by saying early payment.I waited net30 again i did not get payment.today 6th of the month , they didnt pay.They dont reply any of my emails.Aff manager Mack removed me from his skype.I phoned them then mack sent email they said "your account is being checked for fraud".Accusing people of doing fraud for the aim of not paying revenue is completely unacceptable.Diablo company make problem to people who have legit traffic.My account is still open but they dont send any payment.My revenue first month $500 ,second month $500.+$1100 small money for the company who earned 24 millions dollars in 2012,dont become late ,immediately close my account.Dont put me off with trumped-up excuses.I hardly worked and you dont have right to deforce my revenue.

Please provide screenshots and proof of accusations - I'm all for freedom of speech here but you need something to back up your text.

Please provide screenshots and proof of accusations - I'm all for freedom of speech here but you need something to back up your text.

If any rep come from diablo media and if he rejects this claims , I will provide more information.At the moment noone is deny accusations.I invite diablo rep to forum because they owe me a lot of money.

You have just 2 posts and all of your posts about Diablo Media?
We cannot know what is a reason why they didn`t pay you on time.
If your traffic was LEGIT they should pay you,If it wasn`t they won`t...

Help Us Help You...

They said they want to work with me bigger ,they wanted to grow business with me.I worked bigger ,amount of dollars have raised up then they didnt send payment.Payment will be sent to the 15th of the month, Mack said, but was not sent.They cheated me by saying early payment.I waited net30 again i did not get payment.today 6th of the month , they didnt pay.They dont reply any of my emails.Aff manager Mack removed me from his skype.I phoned them then mack sent email they said "your account is being checked for fraud".Accusing people of doing fraud for the aim of not paying revenue is completely unacceptable.Diablo company make problem to people who have legit traffic.My account is still open but they dont send any payment.My revenue first month $500 ,second month $500.+$1100 small money for the company who earned 24 millions dollars in 2012,dont become late ,immediately close my account.Dont put me off with trumped-up excuses.I hardly worked and you dont have right to deforce my revenue.

Blackpanda,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit your negative experience with Diablo Media. What I'm hearing you say is that you produced fully compliant and legal traffic but you aren't being paid. Being that we work as an affiliate throughout the industry, I can fully understand your frustration and anger over the situation. If you'd be so kind as to provide me with your Diablo Media affiliate id, I'll personally talk to Mack and investigate your claim. I guarantee you that if Diablo Media was paid for your traffic then we will release your payment. If we are in the wrong here, then I fully apologize for the inconvenience and poor experience.

Sincerely,

Ben Smith
CEO

Blackpanda,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit your negative experience with Diablo Media. What I'm hearing you say is that you produced fully compliant and legal traffic but you aren't being paid. Being that we work as an affiliate throughout the industry, I can fully understand your frustration and anger over the situation. If you'd be so kind as to provide me with your Diablo Media affiliate id, I'll personally talk to Mack and investigate your claim. I guarantee you that if Diablo Media was paid for your traffic then we will release your payment. If we are in the wrong here, then I fully apologize for the inconvenience and poor experience.

Sincerely,

Ben Smith
CEO

user id PM sent

Hope your problem is resolved , In my experience they are good people and they do pay :) , About traffic problems some times this problem does occur i had a few times when my leads did`nt convert for the advertiser but all the time i was paid by networks because from my end traffic was legit the networks only asked me to stop running offers and switch to different ones but i got paid :)

When working with networks i make sure the network i am working with is honest and there is no problem with my traffic , That`s the reason i never had any problem with my payments in my 4 years affiliate marketing experience :)

I sent PM but he never replied.I havent heard back from Ben.Why dont you contact with me Ben?

Blackpanda, I'd be happy to reach out to you to discuss. My skype is benbenjamin1200.

Because you brought this matter into the public forum while calling our business a "Scam", I think it's necessary that we have some type of public resolution to this situation. I have talked with my Director of Advertising, your account manager, Mack, as well as read through the emails from the Advertiser who we run the offer for about your traffic. I've also personally investigated the referring website that was attached to all your traffic. Something caused our system to track 300 leads for your traffic while the Advertiser's system only tracked 100. Any idea how that would happen? When discovered, the Advertiser requested to stop your traffic immediately based on the quality and they are a good advertiser who we don't typically have issues with over bad traffic. I'd be happy to take some time to hear your side of the argument to see if we can give you the benefit of the doubt. Contact me at your convenience. Best, Ben

Blackpanda, I'd be happy to reach out to you to discuss. My skype is benbenjamin1200.

Because you brought this matter into the public forum while calling our business a "Scam", I think it's necessary that we have some type of public resolution to this situation. I have talked with my Director of Advertising, your account manager, Mack, as well as read through the emails from the Advertiser who we run the offer for about your traffic. I've also personally investigated the referring website that was attached to all your traffic. Something caused our system to track 300 leads for your traffic while the Advertiser's system only tracked 100. Any idea how that would happen? When discovered, the Advertiser requested to stop your traffic immediately based on the quality and they are a good advertiser who we don't typically have issues with over bad traffic. I'd be happy to take some time to hear your side of the argument to see if we can give you the benefit of the doubt. Contact me at your convenience. Best, Ben

I said scam yes because I couldnt get solution.Yesterday I added Ben to skype He asked me how do you generate traffic? I explained him , I asked him did the advertiser pay you for my leads ? Have you got paid? He didnt answer and He went offline today he is again offline.I didnt get solution, payment was net15 I have been waiting for many days.Diablo Media is not answering and They are trying to not pay.Many days passed without solution.I wrote to public forum inorder to get payment but Diablo doesnt seem reliable.You said system tracked lead amount different.This excuse isnt my problem and you are responsible from how system track correctly.Maybe Advertiser requested stop the traffic but Advertiser paid you the dollars amount on my dashboard and I need to get my payment.Please dont come with trumped-up excuses.If you dont agree that diablo scam ,you must pay this revenue.With this behave you make longer time the problem.If you wont pay ,close the account and enlight us then everbody will believe you are scammer.

Problem isnt resolved.I have 698 leads x1.60 = $1116 but company wants to pay 100 leads x1.6 only $160. They say that advertiser paid for 100 leads because how come they didnt receive leads altough my account shows 698 leads. They want to shave large amount of leads.Company ceo Ben does not become online when he became a few time offline he talks little time and he runs away ,goes offline without replying.I still didnt get paid.

1 month has passed ,I never got payment.I havent got even single cent since I began using account.They used to send emails everyday that I need to worked more.But When payment date comes they run away.Ben the ceo doesnt become online on skype and the company phone doesnt answer calls.Diablo Media is scam.They cheat people ,steal publishers hard earned revenue.Dont work with fraudster company.My $1116 was not paid out.

Ben , can you answer? when are you going to pay my $1116 ?

I opened the thread last year , today I have contacted Ben and Diablo Media sends my payment in full $1116 .late payment but they paid the owed amount. thanks.

I opened the thread last year , today I have contacted Ben and Diablo Media sends my payment in full $1116 .late payment but they paid the owed amount. thanks.

Congrats on this.

My tip is to get your tracker ready just in case it happened again with some other network.
Try other network like peerfly or maxbounty.

And ask them how well is your traffic so that you will have some info on how those traffic converts in the end of the advertiser.

If you ask me if why should you care about the advertiser? because they are the one paying. And we want to have good business with them or they might end up scamming, not only you but others as well.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Congrats with your success.

MI
Back