“Adavice”/  “1Win

Desktop Or Laptop

espmartin

affiliate
If you could purchase the fastest, newest (biggest screen) desktop
computer OR laptop, which would you prefer, the convenience of the
laptop, or the desktop?

Both are good IMO.

Desktop is for office work and Laptop is for work while you are travelling. I have both with me.

DON.

Laptop all the way, i like to sit on my couch with my computer.

But still i more prefer desktop and i have to work in my office sitting on chair for long time so its not advisable for me to use laptop for long time :( Using laptop mostly while traveling.

DON.

I get lonely if i sit at my desk, i always have people around me when im on my laptop

But still i more prefer desktop and i have to work in my office sitting on chair for long time so its not advisable for me to use laptop for long time :( Using laptop mostly while traveling.

DON.

Only time I would take laptop if I am traveling. There is so much more you can stick in your desktop box and it's also much cheaper.

So my #1 choice is a desktop.

I like the newest laptop's technology, it helps me to do my work

I also like desktop with new technology. I use desktop for gaming purpose.
I have another desktop for my company database.

I prefer laptop than desktop. You can carry it anywhere you go. :)

If I had a laptop I would choose that over a desktop. I've only used a laptop when I have done one of my exams at my learning center for the ECDL.

Used to get in trouble with the wife for being on the computer to much. Now she and I both have laptops, havnt heard that in a few years!

Laptop, simply because it means I can stay in bed :p

I agree, I spend quite a lot of time online, so I need to be portable to not to sit at my desk all the time. I'm also a student and travel, so laptop is my choice.

Desktop. Cheaper yet powerful.

My laptops far more powerful than my desktop!

I agree, I spend quite a lot of time online, so I need to be portable to not to sit at my desk all the time. I'm also a student and travel, so laptop is my choice.

I'm a student but I wouldn't dream of taking my laptop anywhere - too damn heavy :p!

banners
Back