The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DentalPlans.com - In-house and CJ

KenMendonca

Hello 5 Star Members,

Linda knows our program well, and does a fantastic job promoting. So I'd like to put it up here for all to see.

DentalPlans.com, since 1999, has been offering the greatest variety and highest quality discount dental plans online. With more than 30 plans and 100,000 providers in combined networks, DentalPlans.com has a dentist and plan for anyone in the country. We offer plans from recognizable names like Aetna, GE, Uni-Care and Dent-All.

We're also available on CJ, at a CPA rate of $47.50 per plan sold.

Cookie Tracking: 1 year
Base Commission : $47.50 On each plan sold
Customer Actions : Unlimited within Cookie Tracking Period

For more information please visit

http://www.dentalplans.com/affiliate

Regards,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for sharing your program info for anyone who has not joined yet.

All,

DentalPlans is one of my oldest clients and most popular affiliate program. One of the reasons it's such a high revenue program is because it's one of the web?s best converting offers due to the fact that around 75% of all Americans have no form of dental coverage. The price is so reasonable and the DP benefits so great, that conversions are pretty easy.

They now have I think 4 Affiliate Managers to help you be successful and offer a HUGE variety of tools to help your marketing efforts.

Join today, if you have not already. If you are already signed up and want to ramp up your efforts or increase conversions, ask someone from the DP team how to do it. They are always willing to help!

Direct Deposit Announcement

This announcement will be going out in our next affiliate newsletter, but I wanted to let everyone here on the forums know about first.

DentalPlans.com is proud to announce that we will be offering the option of electronic payment for affiliate commissions beginning in November. Enrollment forms will be included with the October commission payments and will also be available in the affiliate member?s area. In order to enroll you will need to provide your financial institution name and ABA/routing number, as well as your account number. There will be no charge for this service and those who wish to receive paper checks may continue to do so. DentalPlans.com is also instituting a $25 minimum in order for a paper check to be issued.

MI
Back