The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Decisive No conversions

Look man. I am too new to give you any sort of usable advice. But like you said, we are on the same boat and I am struggling with Decisive myself and is yet to breakeven. Here is what I know. Let me put them out there:

1. Decisive comes highly recommended from multiple reliable sources. If it worked for them, it should work for us.
2. They show where you are getting your traffic from. There is transparency which I understand is not something you get from everywhere. I might be wrong.
3. Their support staff responds. I mean, we are shit to most of these Advertising networks. We are going against people who spend over 1000$ a day. So I think that is something.
4. They are new and growing. They have to provide its first users with quality traffic to get good feedback. I might be wrong.
5. The team seems to be driven. Did some background research.
6. Dont ask me how, but I found out that Utility apps and Sweepstakes have worked with Decisive.

For me, I spent over 90$ on a single offer and made 8 conversions. That's -92% ROI. But at least it worked. So for the time being I am sticking with Decisive. Someone know something I don't know. And I am determined to figure that out.

As to your case, I have come to the understanding that clicks mean nothing. One of my Ad had a CTR of over 5%. Consistently. All my other Ads had CTR's around 1% and I thought I found a winner with that ad. But I was wrong. Lots of clicks, zero conversions.

From this list: List of countries by English-speaking population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia only 27% of the population of Thailand speaks English. So using English adverts was not the best idea I think. I would suggest that you stick to a country where they have a lot of English speaking population. Thats what I am doing now at least.

Mobile users have much lesser tolerance to disappointment and have very low attention span. So maybe they were curious of your Ad, they clicked it, soon it wasn't something they expected. They are out. Think of this, you are waiting in queue for the movies, you see an Ad, you click it, and the landing page wasn't what you expected (there had no idea that they were going to install an app), you are out. We have all done that. We all hit back when your Android asks you if you want to open the link in Play Store or the browser. That is still counted as a click.

Here is my suggestion for you. And mind it, I haven't made my first profitable campaign yet, so this doesn't mean much. For now anyways. Still.

- Pick an offer that is in English and that is doing volume. Ask your Affiliate Manager for help.
- Pick a country that has a lot of English speaking population. Use the wiki link.
- Try it again. If you have balance left in Decisive, use it. If not go for Mobicow. I am told that App Installs work there. But then again, depends on your country and a lot of variables. Sigh. If it was me, I would still stick with Decisive. Then again, no conversion after 200$ is hard to digest. mMedia is a recommendation from Dr. Ngo, so maybe that one too. Sigh. Flip a coin.

Hope you have proper tracking. Good luck mate.

Solid advice bro, you are one cool dude!

are you using your own LP?
if you do, check their speed i know there's some google tool that could test the page for u and grade it.
less then 10 kb less then 3 sec and your're clear. that's atleast what i heard 'bout it.

3 seconds is a death sentence, i start crying when my lander go above 1 sec!

Good tools for testing speed load times, gzip and page size:

(1) WhatsMyIP.org | HTTP Compression Test

will tell you if your hosting has enabled gzip with will save you about 40 - 50% and kb

(2) Pingdom - Website Monitoring
Will test you page load times from locations in Europe and USA

(3)GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
test page load times in Canada ,USA

(4)Website Speed Test | Dotcom-Monitor
Test page load times form many different locations around the world

They will give different results which not be 100% accurate due to many factors but will definitely give you an indication. Also its a good idea to put up same lander on Your hosting and CDN and then go with which ever is faster in terms of load times!

Last edited:
Its like if its this traffic source has all dating sites and your running a dating offer then of course your going to get better conversion then a traffic that are better for games.

I've been testing Decisive and I can tell you guys just starting out to stick with it because it is a great source. I'm seeing 100-200% ROIs - you can do the same... just focus on having a congruent funnel and don't be afraid to spend to find the gold. My ad ctr really sucks so plenty more to squeeze out of this particular campaign.

I've been testing Decisive and I can tell you guys just starting out to stick with it because it is a great source. I'm seeing 100-200% ROIs - you can do the same... just focus on having a congruent funnel and don't be afraid to spend to find the gold. My ad ctr really sucks so plenty more to squeeze out of this particular campaign.

This is the first time I see someone report good about Decisive. Which vertical are you testing?

banners
Back