The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Decisive - All Access

Hi,Donte.You suggested that everyone to submit branded campaign so that we can get more high quality traffic.I had submited a Whatsapp campaigned,and the banner looks like branded,but you rejected it because of Copyright Protection.This sounds a little contradiction for me.Can you explain what kind of branded banner will not rejected for that reason?Thank you!

HI
I have just started and i funded decisive as my first traffic source. ( i dont have any second source yet)
I would like to know if you have good India Traffic for CPI offers ?
Any suggestion to do better within your network ? You can add me on skype vivadh8bhw

Sorry for the late response, folks. It's been really busy.

@daifei168 - You're correct that branded campaigns get more and better traffic. However, in terms of Whatsapp campaigns, we've been having issues with advertisers using their logo without actually advertising the app, so we're rejecting those campaigns for now. Our partners have also had an issue with this.

@Vivadh - We don't have a CPI spend option at the moment. However, India traffic is one of the best countries on our platform. So you're headed in the right direction if you're starting with India.

If you all have any questions that need to be immediately answered, email me at donte@decisive.is. Anything really specific about your campaigns should go to ramneek@decisive.is.

Also, if you need better clarification on our creative guidelines, I've got you covered!

MI
Back