The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dazzled by Downs - Down Syndrome Calendar Sales

MirrorCalendars

affiliate
Mirror Calendars: People Like Me is a project that was started by Anne Nessa. We create calendars that focus on specific populations of people and then, through pictures, we capture their loving essence. We slowly reveal, month after month, that we are all more alike than different. The intention of Mirror Calendars is to melt your heart, inspire you and bring just a little bit more positive energy and love into the world.

Do you want to earn extra cash simply by selling our 2014 Dazzled by Downs calendar? It is the simplest affiliate program I have come across. I store the calendars, I manage the orders, and I ship the calendars out. You simply need to have people input your affiliate code in the box and then they get a calendar and you earn $2.00.

Would you like to earn more than $2.00 per calendar sold? We offer generous volume discounts. You purchase the calendars and can sell them for whatever price you want. For example: if you order 100 calendars at say $12 a calendar and then sold them for $20 a calendar you would be making $8 per calendar sold. That?s some nice cash that adds up fast!

Visit my website for additional information: Calendars Charity Fundraising Down Syndrome Autism 2014 2015
Direct link to the affiliate program and application: Calendars Affiliate Programs Charity Scheme CJ Best Earning | Mirror Calendars
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/MirrorCalendars

banners
Back