The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dating Verical on 7search case study!

ezekiel

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hey Ninja's!

After reading some 7search blog posts i knew dating verticles really do convert on 7search, and oh boy were they right. I spent $2 to make 11.20 in just 2 hours. Not big bucks, but a good ROI. I'm going to let it run for the next few days and tweak and test so i can get full profitability. I hope this just wasn't a one time thing with this i hope it will keep on consistently get me earning. Anyways, i'll keep in touch and keep everyone updated in the morning.

Ezekiel.

Not doing so hot, spend 14.95 havent seen a conversion yet... i guess it was a fluke :( ill keep you guys updated.

This is a vertical that I intend to move into. I wasn't going to start with 7search, but might be worth a try, as I have some experience now with 7search. If I do set up some dating campaigns I will post up a new case study.

Keep us updated on how you are doing.

I'm thinking about going to POF, 7search is kind of hard to get conversions. i'm going to let this run for a few days.

I got the feeling that, you're still not familiar with Tracking and optimizing or it's just my luck. I funded my 7search with $25 lasts week. And for last 3 days, it doubled.
dAXwf.png

I did block some subids, I blocked them on 20 clicks, because my budget is low. To this point I spent $20.64 and made $57.8. I only had 3 campaigns. A dating offer, A clickbank offer and a email submit offer. All 3 in profit.

Unfortunately I'm running out of cash now:(

I got the feeling that, you're still not familiar with Tracking and optimizing or it's just my luck. I funded my 7search with $25 lasts week. And for last 3 days, it doubled.
dAXwf.png

I did block some subids, I blocked them on 20 clicks, because my budget is low. To this point I spent $20.64 and made $57.8. I only had 3 campaigns. A dating offer, A clickbank offer and a email submit offer. All 3 in profit.

Unfortunately I'm running out of cash now:(

Fantastic ROI, a case study may really help others....congrats!

Hi Freddy, looking at your data on row 1, there's only 1 lead, but the payout is really high which is $31. The conversion rate is very low actually 1/195, but with that kind of payout no wonder you still have high positive ROI. Can you let me know what kind of offer is that?

Unfortunately I'm running out of cash now:([/QUOTE]

Hello
i set up a campaign about 6 hours ago and so far i got 116 impression and not even one click. It could help if someone will please share with us som e ad copy skills. I am running a dating offer.

banners
Back