The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Dating offers on CPA/CPL/CPI?

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
Hey guys,

I am looking for CPA/CPL Dating offers on following Geo's: tier1, LATAM web+wap
and gaming/software CPI offers on IOS and Android, global and tier1.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys,

Any suggestions?

I think you will get better responses from the Business Centre . Start a new thread there and be sure to add the prefix "Looking For" from the title drop down menu and put "CPA/CPL Dating offers on following Geo's" in the title itself.

Hi! I recommend you to check affplus. I'm sure you'll find there all the offers you are interested for your GEO's!

Have you checked dating offers at Adwool mobile marketing network? Contact our support to get campaigns at the highest rates.

Hi, check our dating/gaming offers with high rates! Contact our me on Skype to get more information about the CPI campaigns we have for you: supportexpertmobi, jody.support or PM me

For dating/webcam offers you should definitely try out CrakRevenue my friend! In particular, their Exposed Webcams program will make you a great income, by itself.

Last edited:
We can definitely help you with dating & adult offers on CPI/CPA and CPL basis! Moreover, if needed we can also:
• Direct CPA/CPI/CPL campaigns (1000+) (mainstream,dating & adult)
• API Integration (automatically fetch all our campaigns)
• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) that accepts all kind of traffic (active in 180+ countries) and rotates offers in order achieve the best eCPM on your traffic
• Flexible payment terms (varying from NET30 to Weekly)

Looking forward in hearing from you!

Hey guys,

Any suggestions?
Hey! Don't you want to take a look at our network too? We've got a lot of dating offers for USAm Canada, Latam, Asia, Europe. Our AM definitely will suggest you the most relevant offers. Besides our payouts are 5-10% higher.
We'll be glad to meet you!

banners
Back