The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Dating offers on CPA/CPL and gaming/software on CPI?

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
Hey guys,
I am looking for CPA/CPL Dating offers on following Geo's: tier1, LATAM web+wap
and gaming/software CPI offers on IOS and Android, global and tier1.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys,

Any suggestions?

Hi!
Try Clickdealer and ExpertMobi, they have a lot of dating offers!
The rates are rather high and they pay constantly. As for Clickdealer I traced difference between the stats and tracker, but
in general it's ok

Hi everyone,

iMonetizeIt team is taking part in Affiliate World Europe 2016 that takes place in Berlin, Germany on July 18-19. During these days we will be fully available for personal talks in our BOOTH 79 (Zone 3, Courtyard). Please be free to book a meeting with Evgeniy Moiseyev (CEO, iMonetizeIt) and Alex Osminin (CMO, iMonetizeIt) at the time that fits you best.

13438867_390657571104911_2365788227968109264_n.png

Hi everyone,

iMonetizeIt team is taking part in Affiliate World Europe 2016 that takes place in Berlin, Germany on July 18-19. During these days we will be fully available for personal talks in our BOOTH 79 (Zone 3, Courtyard). Please be free to book a meeting with Evgeniy Moiseyev (CEO, iMonetizeIt) and Alex Osminin (CMO, iMonetizeIt) at the time that fits you best.

13438867_390657571104911_2365788227968109264_n.png

Hey guys,

Any suggestions?
Hello, please add me on skype so that we can discuss: tommy.saarela

I also req a time to meet you guys in Berlin :)

Hey Tommy, I see the meeting is already booked. Looking forward to meet you in Berlin! Our rep has contacted you via skype to discuss the offers. :)

Hey guys,
Our network has a wide range of offers targeting verticals you are looking for. The rates are high. You can ping me on Skype to discuss it futher;):supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Our affiliate network features programs for such dating sites as UpForIt.com, Shagaholic.com, IwantU.com, Sololigar.com, Dammisesso.it, and others. On top of that we have about 10 niche dating sites: Cougarpourmoi.com, GetanAffair.com, SugarBBW.com, BeDiscreet.com, Wivesgowild.com, MaturesForFuck.com, MomsGetNaughty.com, Blackwink.com, SportyHottie.com etc.

Our major websites from the list above have their mobile and mobile app versions.

7 Facts About Our Affiliate Program:
1) Pay Per Lead, Pay Per Sale models available
2) Web and mobile offers with TOP payouts for 15+ countries
3) Timely and reliable payments
4) 5% Referral Program
5) Quality promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.) that are updated regularly
6) Detailed stats with all the info you need to analyze your ROI
7) Responsive and professional AMs

If this sound interesting for you sign up here for free>> Dating Offers

Hello,
You can check out Together Networks. We are a direct advertiser of the most famous dating brands.
We have many different geos,timely support, payments on time, in-house tracking system.
Ping me for more info.

Review offers at Adwool affiliate network. We have 3500+ gaming/software/datingoffers on CPI model with global targeting.

banners
Back