The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Datafeed script? Zzounds, others?

swampgrassmusic

affiliate
I would like to get my noob paws on a script to work the feeds from zzounds, sheetmusicplus and others.

I am pretty new at this stuff and all the technical php programming mysql database just goes over my head, and I am not completely computer deficient. There's a reason people are called designers and engineers.

I am a musician that wants to share my love of what I think is good and do it in a fun, interactive place on the web. I have some great ideas on development, but I want to get the site up, start writing articles, and get some things up for sale to make a little money. I would like the thing to pay for itself, at least. That way it can grow. Knowwhutimean?

Thanks for any help you kind folks can offer.

This is an edit: I see there is an entire spot here at the forum dedicated to datafeeds. I got so crosseyed looking for info over at AWB that I missed the obvious here. If anybody has any zzounds specific experience to share, that would be nicely appreciated. Sorry for the dumb post. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI swampgrassmusic,

Welcome to 5 Star. To configure the zZounds datafeed or any other that does not have a script - I think most affiliates use WebMerge software.
WebMerge

You could also see if AffiliStore would work with the zZounds feed and other feeds you are looking at.

Have you contacted the affiliate manager at zZounds? Mike is great to work with and could let you know if they have any type of 3rd part script like GoldenCan set up. Email affiliate AT zzounds DOT com

Have you contacted the affiliate manager at zZounds? Mike is great to work with and could let you know if they have any type of 3rd part script like GoldenCan set up. Email affiliate AT zzounds DOT com

I sent an email about just this thing to the Aff mgr that was my initial zzounds contact, but didn't get a response. I was asking if there was a 3rd party product similar to Cusimoto but w/o the affiliate junk that their music instrument pro has attached.

I can try Mike directly after I follow up on the leads I find here.

Thanks for the help.

Did you get a script sorted for zzounds? I see they're on CJ. Easy stuff.

If you haven't send me a copy of their csv and I'll take a look at the category mapping. If all ok I should be able to have a display site up in 2 minutes to see what it looks like.

banners
Back