K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Dan Wolff
of BLAM Ads Network - 26/05/2011
K
Hello readers, i'd like to introduce you to Dan Wolf an affiliate manager for BLAM Ads Network
Hello Dan how are you?

Dan Wolff
I am doing well! How are you?

K
very well thanks, i'd like to start this interview by thanking everyone at BLAM for making this possible with CPAFix, and asking you to explain in brief your exact role for the company?

Dan Wolff
I am with Blam to help affiliates monetize the traffic they have, and really push affiliates towards success!

K
excellent, i think it's fair to say that BLAM is the up and coming network that everyone is talking about at the moment can you outline for us as to why you think it's finally come around to BLAM and if you and your team have seen vast numbers in sign up's?

Dan Wolff
Blam is a top notch company that really cares about it's affiliates. We are not only here to make affiliates money we are here to help when they have issues! Our Account Manager's are the reason we are becoming the top dog in the industry!
Everyday I have affiliates contacting me to get into Blam, hundreds of affiliates are ready to make money with blam, we are ready for the challenge!

K
yes i am sure this helps alot, without naming other big networks a strong rumour around the channels online is that other "top" networks have been under the spotlight for numerous bad reasons, for example shaving peoples earnings and also one company even selling publishers information to big social networking companies are you aware of such corruption and does BLAM follow the same TOS?

Dan Wolff
Each network has their own issues and as it goes we do everything at Blam to make sure you become successful in your goal to become profitable.

K
i understand, but the worry through out publishers is that companies are now pushing them to earn HIGH by any means, as long as it's within their TOS and then when they do and the big suits come knowing with the c&d's etc, then they are giving them up as quick as you can say 123, has this sort of thing ever happend to BLAM?

Dan Wolff
At Blam we keep our pubs info private.

K
ok, so onto brighter matters how are the years reports so far? is BLAM making alot of people rich? - maybe you could show us some stats?

Dan Wolff
Stats are private as you know, but we have some big affiliates at blam making a ton of money and those affiliates will remain nameless, like I said earlier our pubs info is private!

K
could you tell us at this current time how many people are on your network and how much hve publishers made so far this year?

Dan Wolff
thousands of affiliates, hundreds of thousands of dollars,

K
sounds good enough to me, so can you tell us of anything new and exciting coming to BLAM in the near future?

Dan Wolff
We are currently in the works of something that is about to blow up the affiliate marketing atmosphere, that's all I can say!

K
oooooooooooo i'm exciting any time schedule?

Dan Wolff
I can't get into that, but soon!

K
ok, one of the best things i notice about BLAM is the emails we get regulary advising us on best ways the make money and giving us nice campaign methods etc, what would you advize your publishers atm who are looking to make some serious cash?

Dan Wolff
Credit Report + PPV = $$$$$

K
bingo, ok as we draw to the end of this interview i'd like to ask a few quick fire questions
What one piece of advice would you give to publishers?

Dan Wolff
Never give up!

K
EPC or highest payouts?

Dan Wolff
EPC

K
Survey or Mobile offers?

Dan Wolff
Both! can't go wrong with making money and each do that!

K
Digital Point or Warrior Forums?

Dan Wolff
Any advice from good to bad is an experience that people need, so I would go with any forum that has something to say!

K
facebook or twitter?

Dan Wolff
haha, they convert with both don't get me wrong, but I've seen facebook dominate networks as a whole!

K
ha yes facebook does seem to kill it, well i have one last question you must think hard about it
cpafix.com or cpafix.com ?

Dan Wolff
you know what, on this one i'm going to push the best one and say CPAFIX.com!!!!! Thanks for everything!

K
thanks very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule Dan, id like to welcome and thank you on behalf of the CPAFix.com team. We look forward to seeing you around the boards. Have a great day mate.

Dan Wolff
it's been a pleasure!

Be sure to check out BLAM Ads Network - Here.

Re: Interview with Dan Wolff of BLAM Ads Network.

K,

It was a pleasure to speak with you and I really have faith in this forum, you are doing big things!

Cheers,

Dan

thank you....some very nice tips and points in here

more coming soon

Very nice interview, it would be better if you could interview content locker millionaires too :) Thanks

i will be doing this also! :)

Nice Admin. will be looking forward to read those interviews,already i am a regular member of your forum :)

Appreciate it

thank you.

Only if they would accept me... Apparently 800 clicks a day from SEO isn't good enough? :(

With a $0.40 EPC that would be making me $320 a day consistently? I really don't understand why they wouldn't accept me.

I applied to blam ads they sitll havent gotten to their apps. /facepalm

I had to chat the CEO on aim and ask him why I haven't been contacted... It has been 2 weeks and no word still.

MI
Back