The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

DA and PA in simple words

BeLarge

affiliate
Hi everyone,
My name is Gary I'm new to the SEO world. I learn about PA and DA and I didn't understand it at all.
Can somebody explain me in simple words?

Thanks in advance,
Gary.

Domain Authority (DA) is a website metric developed by Moz. It is one of the most important numbers known to SEOs. The greater your DA, the more likely you are to have strong traffic and high rank.

Page authority is an SEO term used to describe the probability that a specific page from your site will be found on a search engine. Page authority is based on a logarithmic scale from 0 to 100 and deals with the relevance of information and links within site pages to one another.

hi guys! no doubt its good to know about the DA & PA, but they are two measurement scales only. As an example consider, that you have collected some sugar. You can measure it in terms of KG and Pounds, but the quantity of sugar will remain the same.

I think its better to focus more on the ways to increase these matrices. And some of the factors which can really make a difference are;

On Page SEO
Continues addition of fresh content
Backlinking ( healthy links only)
Interlinking

etc

you cant think about tweaking the DA and PA.....

DA measures the predictive ranking strength of entire domains or sub domains, PA measures the strength of individual page.

MI
Back