Samrath Gupta

CWinter

cwinter_logo.jpg
Join Now

CWinter Facebook

CWinter Twitter

contacticon.png
sam@cwintermedia.com

CWinter Media LTD is a privately owned, performance driven boutique network with experience. We pride ourselves on the development of innovative and effective strategies of marketing in order to benefit you, our valued client. CWinter Media LTD works solely with the most prominent advertisers in the field and targets its offers more effectively than any other affiliate network, making us a leader in providing both the highest eCPM for publishers and the highest eCPA for advertisers. We have many top converting offers, and we are adding new offers daily! EDU, Dating, Incent, Financial, Biz Opp etc. You name it we probably have it! We are always looking to bring on new, high quality publishers. We payout every month on a NET 30 basis with possibilities of quicker payouts/wires etc with good performance. If you are interested in working with us or interested in knowing more about us then you can contact me from my below given contact details. Looking Forward To Have Some Business Going With You

Vote for CWinter now, on the CPA Network List

Sam is a new affiliate manager at CWinter Media, congrats again and best of luck to him! :)

Great news for Sam, i wish you and the company all the best!

Are You The One I'm Looking For?

Hi Ninja's

For those who dont know me.. Here's a little intro about me;

My name is Samrath Gupta(Sam) and I am an Affiliate Manager here at CwinterMedia.

Cwinter Media has been in the space since 2009.

We have many top converting offers, and we are adding new offers daily! Downloads, mobile contents, Incentives, Email submits and lots more.. You name it we probably have it!

We are always looking to bring on new, high quality publishers.

We look to setup a long lasting relationship with our affiliates and to obtain this relationship we are willing to go to any edge!
We payout every month on a NET 30 basis with possibilities of quicker payouts/wires etc with good performance.

Coming to the point directly... I'm looking for some TOP PUBLISHERS who know what they do and how they do !

So, Just to serve you better I'm looking for 30 TOP CPA Marketers to work with us and make money out of us.

The reason behind accepting a limited amount of Affiliates is just to serve you BEST and MAKE sure you GET PAID ON TIME!!

We've been in this space from over 3 YEARS and Yet No COMPLAINTS!!

Looking Forward To Have Some Business Going With You

Samrath Gupta
Affiliate Manager
AIM: cwintersam
Email: sam@cwintermedia.com

hey..congrats on that. we look forward to working with you.

We just started working with cwinter, they have awsome rates on download offers & the support is top notch. We had a few questions for them & we received answers in less than 15 minutes.

We just started working with cwinter, they have awsome rates on download offers & the support is top notch. We had a few questions for them & we received answers in less than 15 minutes.

I'm glad you liked our Support as well as Offer Rates !

If you need anything then feel free to reach anyone from CWM

Regards
~Sam~

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back