Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Critique my Landing Page

ninoisme

affiliate
Just create my first life insurance LP
critique my LP guys i need your opinion

Screen%20Shot%202012-03-20%20at%209.58.53%20AM.png

Paragraph could have a little more content. Also, it would be a good idea to do an email capture instead of just a one time offer and then use the email to send them multiple offers. Once you have their email you can send them this offer plus send them some content followed by more offers. If you build a good relationship with them you can keep sending them content and make money form several different types of offers :)

From an outsider's presepective, the first thing my eyes catch is "Click Here to Get a Free Quote Now!" and I think that shouldn't be the case. Try to make the "Don't Leave... Unprotected" standing out more and also the description should be bigger IMO.

Do 3/4 versions of them and test to see the results.

EDIT: Just noted my point was already made above. I agree, there is no such thing as a paid quote, so offering a free quote does not add any value to the action.

I don't like the word "now" getting shoved to the next line.
The word "in" should be capitalized since it is starting a new sentence.
It should be "these uncertain times" not "this uncertain times"

I would change the paragraph to:

Provide your family with the security that only life insurance can give.

(Not only is it more succinct, it also doesn't use the word provide twice...and also fixes all of the grammar errors)

I would add a bulleted list to the right instead of that sentence. Believe it or not, people as less likely to read that one sentence then a few bulleted points :) I also think having it center aligned in that box will throw people off. It's not as easy to read.

banners
Back