The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creaty new YouTube account

erikhaze

affiliate
Hello,

I would like to create new YouTube accounts, but it's really difficult. Perhaps it's because I'm in Vietnam and Google doesn't like Vietnamese IP addresses? Google constantly asks me to verify my account with a phone number.

When I open a new Google/GMail account I'm instantly asked to verify my account with a phone number. Then I have one YouTube account with this name, again I need to verify this YouTube account, to be able to use Thumbnails. Then I open a new account, and Google asks me to verify my Google account. Then I have a second YouTube account, but again I need to verify this account, to be able to use Thumbnails.

For two YouTube accounts I need to verify my phone number four times. And every number just works a limited time. Usually for two account, but I think Google flagged my IP address already and now I need one number for one account. So for two YouTube accounts I need about two to three phone numbers.

It's all very difficult and a huge headache.

Sometimes I'm lucky, probably when I use a new IP in an internet café, then I can open one GMail account and about four YouTube accounts without verification (despite the Vietnamese IP). But then I really need to be lucky.

Furthermore I don't have phone numbers at the moment. I bought some at Hushed, but it's very expensive and also these numbers only work for YouTube but not for Google. So again, big headache.

What do you do when you want to open new YouTube accounts? Do you also have such issues? Do you have an easy and cheap solution? Do you know a better phone and SMS provider than Hushed (that really works for Google as well as for YouTube)?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestions!

I'm in a hotel and so I can't change my IP that easily :-o I could use proxies and other servers, but usually these ones are already flagged by Google as spammy.

Or perhaps I just don't have enough knowledge in this area. Can you give me some suggestions where I should go to get a reliable IP address (proxy etc.) that isn't used by hundreds of other people for spamming?

Thank you for your suggestions!

I'm in a hotel and so I can't change my IP that easily :-o I could use proxies and other servers, but usually these ones are already flagged by Google as spammy.

Or perhaps I just don't have enough knowledge in this area. Can you give me some suggestions where I should go to get a reliable IP address (proxy etc.) that isn't used by hundreds of other people for spamming?
I am using proxy-n-vpn for a long time and their service are good. But a little bit costly. You may take a look :

Tweet adder, demon proxies | Twitter Social Networks Proxy | Senuke | VPN

In order to change your ip you can use tor, or if you dont like mozilla as browser you could download BlackBelt suit and use vidalia to let you use tor servers on your favorite browser

Last edited:
I am using hide my ass :p for a long time. Haven't find any problem for changing my ip. It's worth buying.

Hello,

I would like to create new YouTube accounts, but it's really difficult. Perhaps it's because I'm in Vietnam and Google doesn't like Vietnamese IP addresses? Google constantly asks me to verify my account with a phone number.

When I open a new Google/GMail account I'm instantly asked to verify my account with a phone number. Then I have one YouTube account with this name, again I need to verify this YouTube account, to be able to use Thumbnails. Then I open a new account, and Google asks me to verify my Google account. Then I have a second YouTube account, but again I need to verify this account, to be able to use Thumbnails.

For two YouTube accounts I need to verify my phone number four times. And every number just works a limited time. Usually for two account, but I think Google flagged my IP address already and now I need one number for one account. So for two YouTube accounts I need about two to three phone numbers.

It's all very difficult and a huge headache.

Sometimes I'm lucky, probably when I use a new IP in an internet café, then I can open one GMail account and about four YouTube accounts without verification (despite the Vietnamese IP). But then I really need to be lucky.

Furthermore I don't have phone numbers at the moment. I bought some at Hushed, but it's very expensive and also these numbers only work for YouTube but not for Google. So again, big headache.

What do you do when you want to open new YouTube accounts? Do you also have such issues? Do you have an easy and cheap solution? Do you know a better phone and SMS provider than Hushed (that really works for Google as well as for YouTube)?

Thank you!
HI,
I am sorry for the struggle and hustle that you are going through. One thing I know that google is always concerned with its security measures and for the reason, you are usually asked to verify your account. I have done the verification too for all the accounts I have opened with google. You may not see the advantage of the whole process now but when that time when your account is hacked into, you will really get a gist of what security and verification mean. After sometime, google always send you a verification just to make sure that any change of details is taken into account.

You know right now it's very difficult to open new multiple accounts on YouTube or Gmail. It's always asked to verify for phone numbers. Even proxy don't work.

MI
Back