The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CRAZY SEO Package! - Get the real deal!

kapengbarako

affiliate
We are launching our network of web optimization services and we're introducing our CRAZY SEO WEB PACKAGE for webmasters trying to conquer the search engine results! Get a thousand of backlinks and a horde of traffic at a cheap package.

Package includes:
  • Registration of 1 email address to be used in creating content pages
  • 25 content pages from Web 2.0 sites containing article with unique content
  • Each article can have up to 5 links pointing to your sites, that's up to 125 links
  • Each article will be bookmarked in 30 social bookmarking sites, that's 750 links
  • Spinning of one article and the spun copies will be posted to our LinkWheeled Blog Network consisting of 25 sites, that's an additional 125 links
  • Submission of RSS feeds of the 25 content pages to 40++ RSS submission sites
  • Pinging of 25 content pages and our blog network to let the search engines crawl your newly-created backlinks
  • All the content pages accounts (including the email address used) will be turned over to you
  • Detailed report after job is completed.

Here's the pool of websites where we will choose to create your content pages (this list may be expanded
360.yahoo.com, 43things.com, 9rules.com, blogger.com, blogger.com, bloggerbite.com, bloggingacademy.com, bloglife.com, blogmas.com, blogs.ci-fi.net, blogueur.eu, clearblogs.com, ehow.com, gather.com, hubpages.com, knol.google.com, livejournal.com, ning.com, quizilla.com, squarespace.com, squidoo.com, squidoo.com, topix.com, tumblr.com, vox.com, webblog.cc, weebly.com, wetpaint.com, wikihow.com, wordpress.com, aeonity.com, bloggingacademy.com, blogr.com, blogscene.co.uk, netcipia.com, shoutpost.com, soulcast.com, thoughts.com, zoomshare.com, xanga.com, zimbio.com

Job completion: 5-6 days

Resellers are welcome (PM me for your proposals).

We offer this at an introductory price of $280 per order. We ask for a 50% payment upon job order and the remaining 50% will be settled upon job completion. We accept Paypal, Western Union, and MoneyBookers. Three review copies are available at $220 per order.

PM me for payment information or send an email to info [at] seopilipinas [dot] com

I'm a reputable merchant in DP. However, like what happen to many, for unknown reasons, I got banned. Here's my iTrader in DP.

Disclaimer
We can legally and ethically make no guarantee or promise, other than the fact that our work, process, past experience and proven system can give your website the best chance to rank well on the Major Search Engine Results pages for specific keyword phrases we target. Search engine results are controlled solely by each individual search engine and complicated algorithm. These complicated algorithms evaluate pages on the web against keyword searches performed by users. It is impossible for ANY business to guarantee high rankings for any website or webpage.

MI
Back