“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPM/CPC Recommendations?

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for offers of CPM/CPC for a website I own and its for the traffic to a Watch Free Films and TV Shows site. I am possibly going to sell banner ads and Sidebar text Links. I am not sure there are any offers for that but I may find buyers for it.
My question is if you can recommend any networks with CPM/CPC offers or if you own one with some please contact me.
The website is not new. I have and am making changes for the better. You may PM me and/or reply with a comment. My website is at Inturpo - Home in case you want to see if it would be a fit for the network recommended.

Hope to hear your recommendations soon!!!

Thank You,
William Clements

What's the traffic volume you're receiving per month?

If the website ias about TV Shows and films, wouldn't it be better to monetize it with CPA networks? (classic download here buttons and similar?)

There are lots of mobile marketing platform available like Yeahmobi, Mobpartner etc.

Also we are an affiliate network called ADAttract with tones of direct CPI offers WW. Let me know if you are interested.

Here you go ADAttract CPA,CPS,CPI,CPL Affiliate Network,Online Marketing, Internet Advertising.Adattract

MI
Back