propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPM/CPC Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by clements, Jun 26, 2014.

1. clements

clements Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for offers of CPM/CPC for a website I own and its for the traffic to a Watch Free Films and TV Shows site. I am possibly going to sell banner ads and Sidebar text Links. I am not sure there are any offers for that but I may find buyers for it.
    My question is if you can recommend any networks with CPM/CPC offers or if you own one with some please contact me.
    The website is not new. I have and am making changes for the better. You may PM me and/or reply with a comment. My website is at Inturpo - Home in case you want to see if it would be a fit for the network recommended.

Hope to hear your recommendations soon!!!

Thank You,
    William Clements

2. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Have you seen bonadza they look good or first impression

3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

What's the traffic volume you're receiving per month?

If the website ias about TV Shows and films, wouldn't it be better to monetize it with CPA networks? (classic download here buttons and similar?)

4. Deepika Gabani

Deepika Gabani Affiliate affiliate

There are lots of mobile marketing platform available like Yeahmobi, Mobpartner etc.

Also we are an affiliate network called ADAttract with tones of direct CPI offers WW. Let me know if you are interested.

Here you go ADAttract CPA,CPS,CPI,CPL Affiliate Network,Online Marketing, Internet Advertising.Adattract

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed