monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CpaWay Help

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by comegetbravo, Jun 27, 2015.

1. comegetbravo

comegetbravo Affiliate affiliate

Hello Guys, I'm exploring CpaWays ppc offers and I have applied and been accepted to promote one of their campaigns, however I don't know how to use their system and their AM is not responding. The problem is, I don't have a url for the offer I've got a "Tracking URL" and a "Banner URL", when I try to get to the offer with my vpn I get through a number of redirects and the url changes to "badlinkid?" And I then get redirected to Toluna.com. The actual tracking url is:
    http://bt.io/click?aid=61056&linkid=B320881473450227885&s1=&s2=&s3=&s4=&s5=
    The offer is for US, any help would be nice I'm just brainfarting here... :)

2. monetizer
  3. comegetbravo

Bump, really need some help.

4. Acura

Acura Moderator moderator affiliate

This could be because of alot of things. The offer could be capped and its redirecting to a new offer. The offer could be down or maybe the tracking does not allow proxys/vpn to view the tracking links ( fraud reasons ) If I was you I would take another offer and check the tracking link and see if you land on the right offer. If not then I would say its not working because one of the reasons above. Good luck!

5. comegetbravo

The thing is though that all the offers on CpaWay is this way, I just don't know how to use it...

6. Acura

Acura Moderator moderator affiliate

The link above you have posted should be the link you want to use to promote.

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

8. andree

andree Affiliate affiliate

Yup

9. Freevy

Freevy Affiliate affiliate

Why not ? I receive e-mails with new offers almost every morning. Now they have 2410 campaigns. Tons of mobile offers.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI