The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CpaWay Help

comegetbravo

Hello Guys, I'm exploring CpaWays ppc offers and I have applied and been accepted to promote one of their campaigns, however I don't know how to use their system and their AM is not responding. The problem is, I don't have a url for the offer I've got a "Tracking URL" and a "Banner URL", when I try to get to the offer with my vpn I get through a number of redirects and the url changes to "badlinkid?" And I then get redirected to Toluna.com. The actual tracking url is:
http://bt.io/click?aid=61056&linkid=B320881473450227885&s1=&s2=&s3=&s4=&s5=
The offer is for US, any help would be nice I'm just brainfarting here... :)

Hello Guys, I'm exploring CpaWays ppc offers and I have applied and been accepted to promote one of their campaigns, however I don't know how to use their system and their AM is not responding. The problem is, I don't have a url for the offer I've got a "Tracking URL" and a "Banner URL", when I try to get to the offer with my vpn I get through a number of redirects and the url changes to "badlinkid?" And I then get redirected to Toluna.com. The actual tracking url is:
http://bt.io/click?aid=61056&linkid=B320881473450227885&s1=&s2=&s3=&s4=&s5=
The offer is for US, any help would be nice I'm just brainfarting here... :)

This could be because of alot of things. The offer could be capped and its redirecting to a new offer. The offer could be down or maybe the tracking does not allow proxys/vpn to view the tracking links ( fraud reasons ) If I was you I would take another offer and check the tracking link and see if you land on the right offer. If not then I would say its not working because one of the reasons above. Good luck!

This could be because of alot of things. The offer could be capped and its redirecting to a new offer. The offer could be down or maybe the tracking does not allow proxys/vpn to view the tracking links ( fraud reasons ) If I was you I would take another offer and check the tracking link and see if you land on the right offer. If not then I would say its not working because one of the reasons above. Good luck!
The thing is though that all the offers on CpaWay is this way, I just don't know how to use it...

banners
Back