The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official CPA TEACHER [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to learn i have sign up, hopefully i get approved

Hello

We have some great methods and things in the dashboard all members can use. Your account was approved. Looking forward to working with everyone!

Thanks

Is your site a bit too new?
cpateacher.com Site Overview

Too new that was registered just last 2 week? (not enough 12 days)
http://whois.domaintools.com/cpateacher.com

Then WHOIS protection, no contact detail on website, no nothing?

Everyone is new at some point! Yes this is a new network and is not a scam network. I have been around for almost 13 years alot of people knows me. I also was a AM on 007cpa Scorpio Media. No need to worry about me scamming. Linked in profile with all my real! info Sign Up | LinkedIn

I don't get it completely.. Is it a cpa network or any kind of course?

We are a cpa network that help members to earn. I make videos and show how to earn step by step on the network. I also post up scripts and landing pages. I have always been willing to help people to start earning and get them on the right path to success.

We are a cpa network that help members to earn. I make videos and show how to earn step by step on the network. I also post up scripts and landing pages. I have always been willing to help people to start earning and get them on the right path to success.
Sounds good to me. Not a newbie and neither a pro. Just learning it every single day. I will join and try out some of the offers.

Just looked this
Would be probably beter idea host those landers on own host/ some more "premium hosts" like Mega, copy.com or dropbox

Just looked this
Would be probably beter idea host those landers on own host/ some more "premium hosts" like Mega, copy.com or dropbox

I agree! More landers and goodies will be added tonight. I will be putting them on my host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back