The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPATeacher Content Locking with Social Media

O.O 60 posts published but only 3 visits after hours.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that account that spammed the 60 posts has been suspended.
Oh my, what's going on here, 3 account got all suspended.
I'm so sad.

Oh I got 1 Conversion from the 3 visits, I guess they just wanna find out if the page is legit, then decide to ban me.
$0.02 and still not withdrawable, also I need to pay paypal the fee. $0.02...

Untitled.png

care to share the bot?
No.

---
Have like 300 followers on Instagram, but no body are interested in free stuff?
Oh well I just did follow, liking, comment I didn't post pictures.

Facebook is a tough one, thinking should I continue.
Bad investment...

Meanwhile, Bobby recommended me to use KIK, overall I've sent like 1,000 message to different chatter, no conversion.
Bobby advise to try different way to lure the KIKer. Will do but I will now focus on my NSFW journey.

I haven't actually give up this thread, I'm just focusing on my CrakRevenue.
So Bobby is cool, thought me to pre-sell on KIK.

I added another 2 FB account to scrape and join FB groups, and 1 got banned again!
I didn't even posted anything.

5 account got banned!
1 account alive with 88 groups joined.
I will need to think of an offer to Content Lock it, wonder if there's any safe option on posting it.

Further more,
I changed the theme of the KIK, and have like 50 new chat, will lure more chat around 300 and start to spam on them again.

The last time have 0 clicks, that makes me worry if I'm doing wrong, well...

PEOPLE LEARN FROM MISTAKE!!
BABY WALKING MISTAKE FROM FALLING!!

(Like if you agree lol)

@game333 Try using the Edit Method on facebook posts to do your links.

Post your message (with no links)
Then go back and edit the message and then add the link in at that point.

Should help with anything automated on facebook's end. Still won't help with aggressive admins. Just gotta try different times of the day when you think the admin is not online.

Also try mixing the ad-copy up a bit so if people are in multiple groups you are posting in, the messages are different and won't look as much like spam.

@game333 Try using the Edit Method on facebook posts to do your links.

Post your message (with no links)
Then go back and edit the message and then add the link in at that point.

Should help with anything automated on facebook's end. Still won't help with aggressive admins. Just gotta try different times of the day when you think the admin is not online.

Also try mixing the ad-copy up a bit so if people are in multiple groups you are posting in, the messages are different and won't look as much like spam.
Thanks for your suggestion, it did really help deciding a better outcome I will try it but it goes like opening 20 browser in a row, that seems to hang my PC. I wonder if I can create a bot for this.

Do you think it's possible to spam like 20 message once?

Thanks for your suggestion, it did really help deciding a better outcome I will try it but it goes like opening 20 browser in a row, that seems to hang my PC. I wonder if I can create a bot for this.

Do you think it's possible to spam like 20 message once?

Yes bots are easy to make for facebook for posting... editing all the posts after you post them though will take a bit more work to reload the page ... look for your post (if it's not moderated) and then finally edit and insert your links.

If you're a programmer though should be fairly easy work.

Really wish to continue but with Twitter traffic because I know to generate them and the only thing I left is building a content locking site which I have no experiences in it, which it's a road block.

OMG my 3rd conversion on my first and second day! Facebook Group rocks! Thanks @ljads_jerrol your method is inspiring.
Going to scale to 100 account a day now, currently using only 3 account.

Untitled2.jpg

Listening to...

banners
Back