TheGeneralCPATank

CPATank

cpatank_logo.jpg
Join Now

CPATank Facebook

CPATank Twitter

contacticon.png
Admin@CPATank.com

2000+ Offers 75+ Unique Email Submit Landing Pages (Content Locking with Approval) 20+ Countries 3 Qualified Affiliate Managers Only 1 CPATank. Pledge Your Allegiance. Bank With Tank

Vote for CPATank now, on the CPA Network List

Hey to all affiliates!!

Flo here to let you know if you need absolutely anything I am the only contact you need to succeed!! Hit me up and tell me about your traffic sources and I will get you approved fast for the best offers and beat any competitors payouts to win you over!! Let me know what I can do for you and let's enjoy success together! aim:cpatank4 or skype:florinda.sanchez

Change is usually not a question of capability; it’s almost always a question of motivation my loyal tankers :cool: Create multiple campaigns daily; Duties for the day! Master says: Everyday you should be 'Optimizing'!

$BANK WITH YOUR TANK$

FLO / CPAtank4
Affiliate Relationship Manager

Hey Fixers! Vito here and I am first of all very grateful to all the affiliates on here who have put as at the top of the the CPA Sites Ranking.

If you had any more questions, Internet Marketing Legend John Chow just did an unbiased review of the network and I think you'll find it very informative http://www.johnchow.com/cpa-tank-now-enlisting-top-notch-affiliates/ so please check it out! Also, if you have any questions for me or your CPATank Affiliate Managers don't be afraid to post it here and we will be happy to keep the conversation going!

SALUTE SUCCESS

Hello everyone! I'm Adam Zare one of the mangers at CPATank and I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see this forum growing the way it has been... Thanks to .K for putting together such a great resource!

As far as new offers, we don't really update them on a set schedule, but we do add them quite regularly... We have actually added a few new offers almost every day this week. Plus if there is ever something you are looking for, just let us know and we will track it down for you.

How often do you update your system with new offers?

Hello Cherish, we typically add at least 10 new Email Submit landing pages per week. We have over 1000 offers in all major verticles. If you need any offers, let us know, we can secure them fast.

A happy new year to you K, from all of us here at CPATank!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know there's a siteadvisor alert when I go on cpatank.com , are you aware of that ?

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help with further investigation, I'm on windows7 and chrome.

Mehdi

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know there's a siteadvisor alert when I go on cpatank.com , are you aware of that ?

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help with further investigation, I'm on windows7 and chrome.

Mehdi

Hi Mehdi,

No, I'm not. I'm on windows 7 and chrome too.

We are still waiting for our account to be approved... they sent us an email asking us to apply & we did that back in January.........

The best way to be approved is through referral from another credible CPATank Affiliate, traffic source, or someone well known in the industry. With a referral we will approve your account immediately without an interview. If you have anymore questions, please PM me!

Salute

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back