The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

cPanel VPS hosting?

Partyperjoy

affiliate
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about hostwinds? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

do you want to send much traffic or what ?
i don't know how much traffic you want to receive,
and the type of that traffic !!

Ha! Ha! Ha! I just receive this from my newsletter, you're lucky to get a 85% off!
Instead of paying $20 for a cPanel VPS, you're paying $3 only!
I highly recommend you to get higher package.

Yet 1 year VPS only cost $30 instead of $200 :D

If you pardon I insert my refer link here. :)
http://asmallorange.7eer.net/c/147522/185398/3107

Promo code: EPIC
Period: 11/23 - 11/29

I wrote a tutor how to install Prosper202 here, you can refer it here too.
[Tutorial] How To Install Prosper202 on cPanel Web Host /w Pictures

Last edited:
Hello friend. I am happy that you have come across a service provider that may help you. I however want you to know that there are other key things that you need to know when it comes to webhosting. I believe that in so doing, you will be able to get to the best option. Keep in mind the bandwidth and the speed of the servers that are being used. The reason being, they will have an effect on the website or system that you are hosting.

To know more about hosting provider it is better to look for customer reviews on them at review websites. I see lots of positive feedbacks on hostwinds hosting solutions. Their plans seems to be reasonably priced and powered by ssd to reach best performance.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds is well-known time-tested web host.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I'm pleased to say that HostWinds have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.

I would suggest you to take a look on below link company which provides Web Hosting Services (Hosted and Dedicated environment).

Before you go and look for any company I would really appreciate if you take a look on below aspects.
1. How long have been company in this business.
2. Infrastructure.
3. Services and After Sale Services.
4. Up time and down time.
5. Partners linked with.

Thank you,
Liliana

You have to look beyond whether or not they're offering a VPS hosting plan as hundreds or thousands of hosting companies also offer various VPS plans. You have to read reviews about this company and compare it with others. You also have to consider their uptime as well as support system.

Have you already checked offers section here? There are many options.

Well, I can also recommend these ones: Microvps.com, Kvchosting.com and Libertyvps.net
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support. Contact them for further details and then choose the best for your needs.

==>> QHoster.com

This host has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other companies and solutions, if what you require is not within their domain of service. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Coupon code : xmas16 - 15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!!
Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

MI
Back